Itto x Gorou Part 5

Hihi!! Bobooo is back again! I'm so sorry that I missed the deadlines for 2 weeks (I think :,>) cuz I've been sooo busy with my part time job! Every time I try to write about things I just get super tired and unmotivated.. So I decided to not upload the rushed story so u guys can still enjoy it! I hope you are still looking forward to the next updates tho hehe. I'm sorry if the smut doesn't really meet your expectations as this is my first time actually writing it and hopefully I will manage to explain it well.. ;-; (It's a lil bit short again >< but I hope you enjoy it!)

Anyways, Thanks for all the support and love from yall! Enjoy Chap 5!

NOTE: NSFW IS COMING, MEANS IT'S SMUT! IF U ARE BELOW 18 YO PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER! (ANY FURTHER ACTION IS UP TO UR OWN RISK!) >:(

Short story

Pairing: Itto x Gorou

(For context, Itto will be the young master from one of the most influential families in Inazuma. Gorou's family too. Miss Hina here will be as his twin sister :>)

Characters:

-Gorou 18 y.o

-Hina 18 y.o

-Itto 20 y.o

-Ayato and Thoma 20 y.o

-Kokomi 18 y.o

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you want me to stay over tonight?" Gorou speaks softly.

"That would be a great idea. Let's go to my house right now." Itto carries Gorou in bridal style and quickly rushes through the crowds in super speed light.

"Uwah?! Itto,bring me down! I can walk! Aaaa" Gorou is struggling with flushed cheeks :>

"Not until we reach my house! HAHAHAHA!"

"Aaaahhh"

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arataki Estate, In Itto's bedroom

Itto kicks the bedroom door violently, leaving a big crack on the walls and pushes the door closed, violently too. He immediately landed a strong and passionate kiss onto Gorou's soft lips, making him let out moans a little bit.

"Ngh...mmph..I-Itto.." Gorou is struggling to breathe at this point.

Itto's hands are up for their job. His left hand is gripping Gorou's ass as a support for his boyfriend's small body and his right hand,  is exploring every inch of Gorou's upper body with excitement. He starts to examine his slim waist up to his rosy pink nipples that are slowly hardened by the amount of attention they get. Itto is slowly rubbing and flicking them, giving Gorou new stimulation that he never felt before.

"Aah..?! Itto, where are you tou- Ngghh... do-don't... Ahhgnn"

Gorou is surprised when Itto suddenly pinches one of his nipples and pulls it a little, making him feel weak. After that never-ending kiss, their lips finally separate. Gorou can finally catch his breath.

"Haahh..Haah.. ngh..Itto.." Itto looks at him in lustful eyes, licking his lower lip like he is about to eat the most delicious food in the world that is right in front of him.

Itto throws Gorou on to his king-sized bed and rips off his own shirt forcefully and feels impatient. His hands go straight to undress Gorou at the speed of light.