I Hate Him!

Chapter 1 ~ I Hate Him!

BellaPOV
Charlie (my dad) woke me up this morning.

I told him I want no presents but Charlie and Renee (my mom) bought me a camera and a year photo book so I can fill it with photos so I will never forget my high school friends. 

I am 18 today technically one year older then my perfect forever frozen at 17 vampire boyfriend Edward.

When Charlie left of to work as always Edward pulled up onto my driveway in my father's spot waiting for me I drive to school with them everyday and they drive me back after school.

Edward kissed me on the cheek and I started getting in when Alice, Edwards crazy sister.

"Bella! Bella! Bella! Alice was jumping up and down on the back seat before I even had a chance to step into the car.

"Yes, Alice?"
"I have organised a  Party at my house for you birthday"
"Alice I don't want a....." She cut me off.

"And I don't care your having a birthday party and that's that."

"But...."I started to argue edward just kissed me gently and said "don't try Bella you won't win nobody ever wins with that little crazy thing" at that I just let out a long sigh.

"I'll be over around seven okay?"
"Yup gives me enough time to set things up" She was so excited......

*******************

Once I got home I started to get ready for the party at the Cullen's tonight I just wore a deep ocean blue plain dress which was just a little below my butt,  my makeup was simple, dark eyeshadow, mascara, some eyeliner and bloody red lipstick.

I wore plain black flats to my dress which suited perfectly and a bit of jewellery not much tho just a necklace, earrings and a few bracelets.  

Once I arrived I thought edward would be waiting for me in front of his house but he wasn't Umm wierd I thought to myself so I just walked in.

That's when I saw Them.

Tanya from the Denali coven  was sitting on Edwards lap and he allowed it.

They were making out Wtf he's my boyfriend i knew Tanya had a crush on him and thought he's her mate which is not true.

I gasped he turned his head towards me and said.

"Hi honey, you hardly thought I could love someone as fragile and human as you"

"How could you!?!" I screamed at him.

"Bella you hardly think I could ever love someone like you" I was shocked he was.... no wait I thought he was in love with me.

I thought I was his mate.

"I hate you! I hate you! Get outta my life i never want to see you ever again. I hate you!" I screamed at him and at that I stormed out and drove home.

I just lay on my bed and said nothing at all.

I ignored Charlie when he spoke and pretended he wasn't there at all.

I knew he was worried but I can't do anything I couldn't move I felt so miserable.

--------------------------------------

Next update tomorrow! ;)

Will bella put herself together?

Will she forget and get over edward?

Can she live without him?

Only one way to find out read and Enjoy! :D