Chapter 10 - I'm fucked

Start from the beginning

⚠️TW over⚠️

The oldest two along with one of the eldest triplets look blank but you can see the sadness, although at the same time they look like they don't believe me, the eldest twins look almost ready to cry but you can see them trying to hold back tears, Braxton and Tammaro have tears in their eyes, Taziano and Brody are crying lightly. Lastly Francesco and Alexander and just looking at me with pity.

Ugh how I hate pity.

An awkward silence falls, us just staring at each other.

"Right, how about I show you to your room and we can continue to talk at dinner?" One of the oldest triplets asked, trying to change the topic. I already forgot their names plus they're identical.

I wouldn't mind if he showed me, in-fact I really want to rest a bit and unpack the little clothes I have. I nod yes and go to pick up my bag from the floor.

"Why do you have just a bag with you? Where are your other stuff?" I look towards the sound of the voice and believe the Brody guy asked.

I shrugged "I travel light, plus I don't have a lot of stuff. But there were some stuff I couldn't get with me so my friends will be shipping them here." I responded.

They all nod in acknowledgment but you you can feel the awkward tension, Taziano clears his throat breaking the awkwardness, "So just follow me and yeah.". He starts going upstairs and I follow him.

At the top of the stairs there's a long corridor divided in two, on both sides you have the bedrooms. My guess...the eldest meaning from 20 older and their father are on the left while the youngest including me are on the right. Pretty much going eldest to youngest.

"On the left it's where dad's and the eldest from Matteo to me and my triplets rooms are and on the right are where from the youngest twins to your rooms are." Taziano explains, I internally smile knowing I was right

I look around and see another set of stairs and point towards it asking " Where does that lead to?". Taz looks to where I'm pointing and gets nervous not making any kind of move for some time. He collects himself and answers "Oh umm it- it leads where dad's and the eldest have their offices. We're not aloud up there accept when they tell us we are."

"Why aren't we aloud?" I act oblivious knowing why.

"Oh well I never really asked but I guess it- it's because they're really big on having everything tidy that they're afraid we'd make a mess and maybe confuse documents with others. I don't know." He finishes with an awkward smile and scratching his neck.

I just hum noticing he's uncomfortable and proceed to walk to the right checking which door has my name. Taz seems to notice what I'm doing and jogs towards me but goes past me to the end of the corridor.Of course my is last I'm the youngest. Ugh. I walk up next to him and he signals me to open the door.

I put my hand on the handle and push it down, opening the doors slowly. I open it fully and stand there shock being the only emotion present. The room is as big as the house I used to live in 3 or 4 days ago.

There's a king sized bed in the middle with a magnificent floral pettern on the wall behind it, a big window with black curtains on its left, two bed side tables with lamps on both of them, a couch and two sets of doors.

I hear a chuckle and Tazianno spoke "I'm guessing you like it." He states, I just nod but finally manage to get out of my daize.

" He states, I just nod but finally manage to get out of my daize