Chapter 3: USJ Attack Part 1

Outside of UA, the students are about to head into the bus that is about to leave for the USJ.

A whistle was blown by Iida

"Gather round Class 1a, using your student numbers form a two straight lines so we can load the bus efficiently", Iida ordered as he imagined the diagram depicting the bus and students.

'Iida's kicking it into high gear as our class rep, huh', Midoriya thought as he and Uraraka had sweat drops, she also had Kirby in her arms.

The students were on the bus and Iida was just sitting while being disappointed that the format of the bus was not what he expected to look like.

"The bus' layout ruined my boarding strategy", Iida said while he had his head down.

"Iida, you really need to chill" Ashido told him.

During the Bus Ride to the USJ Tsu asked Midoriya a very interesting about him.

"Hey Midoriya" Tsu asked.

"Yes, what is it Asui" Midoriya said while freaking out.

"I told you to call me Tsu"

"Oh yeah"

"That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All might's?" Asui Asked.

"What, really you think so, huh, I never really thought about that, i guess it's kinda similar", Midoriya said frantically before Kirishima interrupted.

"Wait, hold on Tsu, you're forgetting that all might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference", Kirishima observed as Midoriya sighed in relief.

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type of quirk, you could do a lot of flashy stuff with it (Kirishima holds up his hand and Hardens it). My Hardening is super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive."

"Oh no way! I think it's really awesome looking. You're definitely pro material with a quirk like that", Midoriya complimented Kirishima.

"You really think so, seems like i'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had something flashier" Kirishima stated.

"My Navel Laser's got a perfect combination panache and strength" Aoyama said while sparkling.

"But it's way too lame if it gives you a stomach ache, sweetie" Ashido said as she puts her hand on Aoyama's shoulder, causing Aoyama to look embarrassed.

"Well if anyone has pro material quirks, it's Todoroki and Bakugo" Kirishima said as he looked over at the two (Todoroki is Sleeping).

"Sure but Bakugo is always angry he'll never be that popular", Asui added which made Midoriya flinch and Bakugo got up from his seat and shouted at the frog,

"What did you say i'll kick your ass."

"See" Asui said as she pointed at Bakugo.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser. I'll kill you", Bakugo shouted.

'I can't believe what i'm hearing, Kachaan's the one in class who's getting teased, UA is confusing', Midoriya thought while holding his head in confusion as he overheard the argument.

"This is such a disgusting conversation", Yaoyorozu said disgusted.

"Yeah, but it's kinda fun listening to them fight, don't you agree Kirby" Uraraka agreed giggling while Kirby responded to her question with a happy

"Poyo" while giggling as well.

A red and white haired boy (Who woke up from Bakugo's yelling and pretended to sleep) thought 'Are they secretly siblings? They act exactly the same' (You'll know who that it).