Connected Forever...💍

Start from the beginning

Although, their relationship wasn't the only thing that grew. The two had also done some growing themselves, seeing as how they're in their 20s now.

Takemichi, who'd grown a bit taller and reverted his hair back to its original black color, was still fiddling with the item in his hand as he waited for his loved one to arrive.

"... Maybe I should give her a call." He figured as he reached for his smartphone in his pocket, although he never got the chance.

"Takemichi!" A feminine voice called out our hero's name.

Said man hid the object in his hand and turned his head to meet the source of the voice, being met with none other than his girlfriend he had been waiting for.

Yuzuha Shiba.

She walked towards him with a bright smile, and he watched her with a blush.

Even though Takemichi pretty much saw Yuzuha everyday, he couldn't help but always be mesmerized by her appearance no matter how many times he looked at her.

Her appearance hadn't changed too much, apart from the fact that her hair was now a bit shorter, reaching only her shoulders.

But no matter how she looked, she always captured Takemichi's attention with her beauty.

'Honestly, it's like she gets prettier with every day that passes...' He thought fondly with a lovestruck smile as he watched her approach him.

"Hey Michi." She greeted as she sat towards him.

"Hi hun." He greeted back with a smile as they gave each other a quick peck on the lips.

"Sorry if I made you wait a bit long." She apologized.

"Oh no, it's fine." The brunette waved it off, "All that matters is that you're here now." He assured her with a grin.

She smiled back with a giggle before she decided to question him on something.

"Oh yeah, now that I'm here..." She started, "What's the matter?" She suddenly asked with curiosity.

"Hm? Whaddya mean?" He replied with a bit of confusion.

"Don't you remember?" She asked before she pulled out her phone and showed him their chat history, "You sent me a text saying I should meet you here because it's URGENT." She tried to remind him.

"And when I asked why, you said you had something to tell me and left it at that." She finished, "So what exactly did you want to ask me?" She questioned her lover with a raised eyebrow.

Once she finished her recap, Takemichi's eyes suddenly went wide.

"O-Oh! R-Right!" He said a bit loudly as he remembered what exactly it was he called Yuzuha over for, "Y-Yeah, there's something I wanna tell you..." He informed her as he scratched his head with an awkward grin.

"Okay? Well then spit it out already." She replied, curious to know what it is he wanted to say.

Hearing her request, Takemichi let out a deep breath as he steeled back his nerves.