Christmas Comfort

Yo Guys! RinOta hitting you with another story once again! Now I know you're probably confused right now by this, considering that I'm already writing a fanfic about another rare TR ship, but don't worry! The EmmaMichi fic will still continue. This was just an idea that popped into my head after I reread the manga for the 50th time and it wouldn't leave. Plus, my friend who suggested the EmmaMichi fic idea suggested that I write this so I won't be too distracted to write the EmmaMichi fic lol.(I think I should make him my assistant or something 😂) But anyways, I hope you all enjoy this fic about Takemichi and Yuzuha! With that being said, let's hop into the fic shall we?

.......

"I'm sorry Takemichi..... I hope we can still be friends....."

That sentence replayed in Takemichi Hanagaki's mind as he recalled those events...

It had been 4 days since that day...

4 days since he and Hinata had broken up....

Nobody saw it coming, it was totally unexpected.

Even after 4 days, it still felt unreal to him.

He tried not to think about it too much during these 4 days, desperately trying to distract himself, but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't forget it.

He thought back to the incident once again....

......

Y-You want us to.... s-stay broken up? " Takemichi repeated after Hina with shock.

Hina just looked down at the floor and uttered out, "Y-Yeah..."

The utter bewilderment in Takemichi was evident by his facial expression.

It wasn't just him though, Mikey and Draken were also looking at the scenario with shocked faces.

The only person who didn't seem surprised was Emma, probably because she talked to Hina earlier....

"B-But.... W-Why?" Takemichi questioned, hoping that maybe this was some kind of joke.

Hina turned away from him, not having the courage to face him.

"I'm sorry Takemichi.... but I've thought about this for awhile now and..... I don't think I like you in that way anymore...." She said with guilt in her voice.

He stood there, not knowing how to feel about what was happening.

The girl he loved, the girl he time-leaped continuously for, the girl he was trying his hardest to save from a tragic future, had just told him she didn't share his feelings anymore...

He wanted to cry, but for some reason he just couldn't shed any tears right now, as he currently looked like his entire world had been flipped upside down.

Hina started sniffling, and she looked at Takemichi with tears welling up in her eyes.

She then hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry..." She shakily apologized, letting out tears.