Bad Dream

Summary: you have a bad dream and Ragetti comforts you until you fall asleep

                                      ———

     You woke up to people running around on deck. You tried to go up on deck to see what was happening but before you could get up there Ragetti ran up behind you. "Y/N, WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE" he yells and looks terrified. "Wha- what in the world is going on?" "THE KRAKEN'S HERE!" Your heart dropped as he said that.

     "Please tell me this is just a prank.."  You say as Ragetti shook his head. "No, love. It's real, now we gotta get out of here, come with me" You follow Ragetti as you both ran up on deck to get in the longboat. Ragetti helped you into the boat, but when you turned around to wait for him to get in, your heart stopped. It was like time froze, you couldn't believe it. The kraken had pulled him off the ship, he's gone.. Tears stream down your face "no... NOO RA-"

You jump up, soaked in cold sweat, shaking and breathing intensely. You look over to see Ragetti sleeping peacefully beside you. You sighed in relief.

You needed some fresh air so you carefully got up trying not to wake Ragetti, and you quietly walked up on deck. You stood against the railing looking over at the water.

After a while, you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You already knew who it was, you turn around and hug Ragetti tightly. When you pulled away he could see that you were crying.

     "You alright love? Why ya up so late?" He asked as he cupped your face with one of his hands.

     "I'm fine.. it's just-  I-  the kra-" you couldn't even say it without almost crying again.

     "It's alright love I'm here." He pulled you in for another hug.

"Bad dream?" He asked

     "Mhm"

     "Come on let's go lay back down and you can tell me about it, alright?" He smiled at you, which only made you smile more than him.

     "Alright.."

                                      ———                                      

Ragetti lays down and pulls you into his chest as you wrap your arms around his waist.

     "Tell me about it, love" he wraps his arms tightly around you, his voice calming you down.

    "Th- the kraken... it, it got you" you say as you almost start crying again.

     "It's ok, it's ok I'm here, I'm alive" he chuckled

     "yes but- it- it felt so real.." you sighed. Ragetti hugged you tighter

     "it's just a bad dream love, it won't happen I promise" he said as he smiled down at you. You smiled back at him and buried your face in the crook of his neck.

     "I love you" you said as you gave his neck a lingering kiss "..so much"

     "I love you too, y/n"

A/N: sorry if this sucks lmfao. It's the first story I've ever written, I hope y'all like it. If you have any requests please comment them I really need some ideas rn