~.Daki~💋😈Part 2

"Why?what seems to be the problem?"you worriedly asked Zenko.

"..i'd hate to upset you,Miss..(Zenitsu being a gentleman again😏) but,Warabahime Oiran is not who you think she is.She was the cause for the mark on my face."

"What was the reason she came to do such a thing?"you really wanted to meet Warabahime,like,what could go wrong?

"She was tormenting this young lady!It's unacceptable!"by now Zenko was full of rage.

You sighed.maybe Zenko's right..Warabahime is not who you thought she was."Understood."was the only thing that came out of your mouth.

As you left the room,the little girls came out aswell and went the opposite way from you.

You,being the determined person you were went back to Zenko's room to have another conversation about why the hell you shouldn't meet the most beautiful and richest Oiran in the red light district.

...

...

...

Your eyes felt like popping out after what you saw...

(Cut out the bit where he's smiling :D)

"My,Oh my~?"A beautifuly femine voice creepily spoke from who knows where.

"You're the little brat that was begging to see me~?",begging to see who?

...

...

...

...

...

And at moment you knew you were f*cked up—i mean,knew that Warabahime Oiran was a demon.

And before you could make a move,everything went dark and you felt a strong material squeeze on you and rip your kimono a bit(jk,your kimon is on the verge of falling off),ah..sh*t.

After that you blacked out,but when you woke up,you felt extremely cold!

As a few seconds past,you understood one thing.You.Were.Naked.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Now your mf being FINGERED IN YOUR WOMANHOOD.