I wake up to a pounding head ache, I whined placing my hand on my forehead. " Diego " I whined, " sorry love, no Diego here " I heard someone says, I open my eye and see Jabez standing at the foot of my bed. I huffed in anger realizing that I wasn't dreaming of being taken by Jabez.

" Where the hell am I " I ask sitting up, " don't worry about it " he says and I roll my eyes. " Did you not learn your lesson about rolling your eye at me yesterday? " He asks and I scoff

" Look me and you both know Diego's on his way to come and get me and to kill you! So just shut up and sit down somewhere" I tell him and he looks pissed at this point.

" Diego isn't coming for you okay?! Your mine now, not his! " He says and I laugh, " think what you want but I am and forever will be Diego's. I mean my last name is Martir after all " I say and he glares at me

" Your mine " he yells at me and I laugh, " okay, believe that if you want " I say chuckling, he just glares at me for a few seconds before storming out the room.

Okay time to escape this place

I get up from the bed and see that I was still in my clothes from yesterday meaning nothing happened after I passed out.

I walk over to a window and look out only to see the Hollywood sign, I'm in Hollywood?! Bro, Diego is literally like 3 hours away.

I decided to just sit in wait for Diego to come and get me, but he never did....

Yeah I have been stuck with Jabez for like 4 months now! I don't know where Diego is or why he hasn't came for me yet! Jabez says that Diego has just like disappeared.

No one has seen or heard from him since i had to leave! And that's worrying a lot of people, a few different gangs have came and confronted Jabez. There saying that he needs to give me back to Diego because Diego is never this quiet. He's obviously planning something and whatever he's planning isn't gonna be very pretty for Jabez.

Everyone has left Jabez, they don't want nothing to do with him because they know Diego's coming for him and they don't wanna die with him.

And as for me, I'm fucking fantastic, no actually I'm dying inside. I miss my babies, I miss Diego, I get beat every day for the smallest shit. I was forced to fuck Jabez but he hasn't tried that again since I stabbed him.

Like I was low-key wanting to laugh at him because, well, let's just say he actually has a shrimp like it's so tiny!!

" Babe, breakfast is ready " Jabez yells from the kitchen, I roll my eyes at him calling me babe. I get up and go down to the kitchen.

I grab my plate and was about to go back upstairs but he grabs my arm and pulls me over to the table. " We are gonna start eating together" he says and I roll my eyes.

I snatch my arm away from him and go back to my room and eat. I'm so ready to leave, I wanna see my babies and Diego again. I would do anything right now just to be laying in bed with Diego's arms around me with Izzy and Caleb laying beside me.

OMG, THE MAFIA BALL!! IM SO STUPID!!

I over heard Jabez on the phone with someone talking about a mafia ball happening sometime this week. I know for a fact Diego would be there because he's like the biggest mafia leader plus he would be expecting Jabez to show up as well.

" Hey babe " I say putting on a fake smile, I felt like I was gonna be sick calling him babe.

I walked out my room and saw Jabez sitting in the living room. I walk over and sit beside him, he looked kinda shocked being that I'm actually being nice to him.

" Can we go to the mafia ball? I wanna wear a big red dress" I tell him and he looks at me confused, " no " he says blankly and I frown.

" Please, I wanna wear a dress and do my makeup and hair!! It's been so long since I have down that " I whine and he just shakes his head no while look at the tv.

" I'll marry you " I tell him and his looks at me, " really? " He asks with a small smile and I nod. Sike I lied, soon as Diego seems me you'll be dead.

" Fine, I'll call some people to bring u different red dresses and stuff " he says and I swear I haven't smile this big since I was took.

" I change my mind, I wanna wear a black dress, wait a shiny black dress " I tell him and he chuckles before nodding.

" The ball is in like 2 days so you'll have plenty of time to find a dress " he tells me and I nod. " Imma go figure out how imma do my hair " I say before getting up and running to my room.

Omg this is gonna be perfect. I'll get see Diego and he'll save me then I can go home and be with my family again.

I feel like Diego has been planning something that involves the mafia ball because all his enemies will be there and he loves killing people so this could most likely become a blood bath.

I start doing different hair styles trying to figure out how I wanted to wear my hair, because Diego cannot see me for the first time in months looking like death. I need to look good!

Omg I gotta figure out how imma cover theses bruises, I don't have to many on my face. My right eyes is still a lil purple but I can cover it up with some concealer.

I have a hand print around my neck where Jabez tried to strangle/choke me because i threw a knife at him. I have a few more on my arms where he grabs me tightly.

" I ordered pizza " Jabez says after a few hours, I nod and he leaves my room. I was talking down my hair because I figured out how I'm gonna wear it.

After a few minutes Jabez comes back and hands me a plate with 2 slices of pizza on it. He leaves once again and I eat my pizza then lay down.

I started making up different scenarios in my head of what was gonna happen when Diego saw me. How he would run up to me and hug me, holding me tightly. I would just melt into the hug feeling the comfort of him again and feeling safe again.

I made up different scenarios for what felt like hours u til I started to does of to sleep.

Hiii, so I'm probably gonna rush through the next few chapters just because Im trying to get to the good part. Also I'm thinking about ending this book at maybe chapter 20 idk yet.

And I'm get out of school today for summer so I'll have plenty of time to right and publish more chapters.