𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒 : 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒

Start from the beginning

British appeared irate. "You think you funny or sumn? No it's British, like British," she said sarcastically walking away.

"Bye British," Zoo said trying to lighten the mood.

"Bye Zoo."

"She said you tried to hit ha foe," Zoo said to Von, "you rememba ha or nah?"

Von watched her ass as she walked away tilting his head he admired her before nodding. "Hell yea, how ima fa get all dat."

"The jiggle watts is crazy," Durk admitted his eyes trained on the same thing as he ate a forkful of the birthday cake, "Ian gon lie, this shit slap gang."

_________

"She was stealin' from you?" Celeste asked shaking her head as she and British watched Harlem and Drew play the basketball arcade game. Of course Harlem was winning, he was point guard of the basketball team at school, and he played for the YMCA as well too. Harlem had been playing with a basketball since he was one, when Camden stole a basketball from the court at the park and bought one of those kiddie nets from Walmart for Christmas for him to shoot in. Ever since then he was hooked.

"Stole 250 dollars like a broke bitch," British shook her head, "I woulda just gave it to her if she asked. That's what makes me even more upset—so I got my blade and I made that bitch pay up." British said firmly making Celeste laugh. "What you laughing fa?"

"Girl, you been threatenin' people wit that box cutter since we was in high school!" Celeste said making British laugh.

"Cause people always fuckin' wimme man," British just shook her head, "and I don't mess with NOBODY for people to be doin' me crazy."

"You rememba when I was pregnant with Drew, and Camilla tried to fight me when we was at Washington park? And you chased ha through the whole basketball court? All the boys was tryna grab you cause you had the knife?" Celeste brought up the vivid memory making her laugh.

"G, where the fuck her ass go? I feel like she just disappeared outta nowhere, but yeah, she had you fucked up knowing you was pregnant!" British shook her head.

"Girl just think, that was six years ago, I was fifteen you was fourteen! Feel like it was yesterday but it was so long ago. And to think—we was up there stalkin' Zoo black ass." Celeste rolled her eyes reminiscing on the memory.

"Man, them niggas never caught me." British laughed. "I was always cold onna knife tip, these niggas out here tryn' be cool with them guns, but baby, my knife does me Justice! And Ian even gotta stab a nigga!" British boasted making Celeste laugh.

"Naw! I know you remember when you ran Tracy ass all the way from 65th to 59th when she tried to flirt with Kyrin in front of yo mama house!"

British' mouth dropped open as she recanted memory, "see? I was too much of a hothead back then," she sucked her teeth, "and Kyrin wasn't no help, he had my head turned all the way around!"

"Man." Celeste agreed. "How's it goin' at his place though? I know you only been there since last night but.."

"It's been straight so far, his mama be workin' so Ian seen much of her today," British shrugged, "but I just need another thousand and I'm finding me and Harlem a place. What I got in cash and what I got in the bank is more than enough for a security deposit and first months rent."