Refresher Chaos

"Fives, I really don't think this is a good idea," Echo warned. 

"C'mon! It's gonna be fun! No one's gonna know!" Fives tried to encourage his twin. 

"They're gonna know!"

"How would they know?"

"Fives, the Captain will kill us if, and when, he finds out we—you more specifically—set toilet paper on fire." Echo scolded his brother.

"But Echooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn!" Fives pleaded.

Echo groaned. "Fine! But you owe me one!"

"Yes! I promise!" 

Fives, being the idiot that everyone loves, took all of the toilet paper and put it in the sink.

Echo reluctantly handed his brother the set of matches and prepared to bolt. Sure enough, the toilet paper caught fire and the twins bolted to the barracks. 

About five minutes later, a very angry Rex stormed into the room and yelled for Fives, Hardcase, and Jesse. Kix rolled his eyes as he pushed his batchmate, not even bothering to ask what happened this time. 

Echo bit his lip, waiting for his name to be called, and let out a breath of relief when it wasn't. That was, until Fives said, "It was me and Echo!"

Echo wanted to slap his brother at that moment. But to his surprise, Rex shook his head. "Echo is an angle. He wouldn't set toilet paper on fire! He has never done anything wrong in his life!" 

A few hours later an exhausted Fives reentered the barracks, earning a slap from Echo. "Never set the toilet paper on fire again, you di'kut!"

So....yeah. None of them are in character. 
This was based on real life, actually. My friend told me today that her little brothers who are twins set toilet paper on fire in the bathroom and ran to their bedroom after it happened 😂 
I immediately think of the Domino twins when I see those boys 

I have no clue what came over me. Motivation hit me like a truck. I love it when that happens!

Also, Echo always got away with everything you can't change my mind.

If you celebrate Easter, happy (or should I say: Hoppy!) early Easter! Now I gotta go and sleeeeeeeeeep