ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏᴀsᴛ

̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

"I just said. I accidentally used my quirk on myself and now they have a video of me singing." and the girl buried her face into her hands, groaning in an annoyed tone.

"oh y/n... that's hilarious." Suga had a serious tone on her face, but it turned into a humorous one when she started to giggle and soon everyone in the bakery was laughing.

Fake laughing, Kurawa stopped her employees with a harsh glare, and they all immediately stopped.

"Okay but like... you met their class right? How was it?" Osamu asked wonderingly, and Kurawa stopped at her answer.

Scoffing, the teen girl threw her hands up and yelled, "THAT ISN'T THE POINT!" And she started to ramble on about how they had gotten a video of her, as well as all the other stuff she did with them.

The 4 employees in the room looked at eachother in acknowledgment, and the ones who weren't next to Kurawa walked over.

one of the other workers yumemi, began talking.

"You know, you should visit them again. Just to hang out again." She says, and the other workers around her nod in agreement.

At this point, Kurawa's nails are digging into her hand with no intent of letting go, so when she answers, her voice is all crackly and annoyed.

"Why would I hang out with people like them? They're annoying, and they're just a bunch of useless unsuccessful people." And she lets a harsh breath out, uncrossing her legs.

Ignoring the looks on the older people in the room, she gets up and pulls on her apron, starting to sift the flour that was on the counter.

Truth was, the flour was already sifted twice, but she had to do something in front of them to show that she wasn't interested.

While she was in her own world, the employees sighed.

Suga especially.

The first person Kurawa had hired was her, and she was thankful for the job. And although it didn't pay as well in the beginning, she had stuck around so that the young girl wouldn't be alone. And she also had a few friends there, so there was that.

Suga had always tried to get Kurawa to socialize and be a kid. In a way, she took care of her whenever.

In the 24 hours of a day, her and most of the employees were around 6-9 hours of the day.

Kurawa was there 13 hours. And at school 6 hours. And the rest, no one really knew.

In fact, Kurawa never really told the workers much. They had no idea about her family, her school life.