Chapter Three: The Battle Begins (Part One)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you so much!" You and Evan both said to Boris.

     The three of you went on line to the registration section, and you waited for 10 minutes until it was your turn to book your rooms. In this section, you see a fairy with a microphone and medieval headphones waiting for you to register your rooms. 

     "Hello, ladies and gentlemen. How can I help you?" The fairy asked the three of you. 

"We would like to assign our rooms for a quest we are continuing tomorrow." You answered the fairy. 

"And your name?" She asked you again.

"My name is y/n." 

"And your age?" 

"15." 

"Good, we'll get you all set once I register your quest-mates."

     Evan took his turn to tell the fairy his name and age so he can have a room to sleep with alongside you and Lucifer. Initially, he didn't tell anyone how old he is, but it is revealed that he told her that he is 17 when she asks him how old he is.  

"Alright Evan, do you and y/n have any pets that you will take in your assigned room?" She asked him.

"Yes," He answered. "We do have a pet griffin named Lucifer."

     The fairy puts all the information to the form by writing in paper and a feather pen. She then writes the room number you will be going to.

"So you will be going to Room #21 on Floor #9." She said.

     The fairy then gave the two of you 2 keys to lock or unlock your rooms. 

"Thank you so much!" You said to the fairy. 

"You're welcome." She said.

     The three of you walked to the medieval style elevator. You went into the elevator, and you pressed the number 9 button. The elevator goes up, and the three of you are waiting for seconds with some funky elevator music playing. After it goes to your desired floor. the music stops, and you, Evan, and Lucifer left the elevator and walked to your assigned room. 

     You, Evan, and Lucifer went inside the room by unlocking the door, and opening it. The room has beautiful walls in the ceiling along with some amazing furniture. It has a living room with a medieval style TV and a couch, a bedroom with a big bed that could perfect for you and Evan to sleep together, a bathroom, and a dining room. 

     "Wow!" Evan said while looking at the hotel room, cheerfully. "This hotel room looks amazing! Look at these walls. Aren't they so beautiful? Look at this living room where you and I could watch TV together even though we won't be able to do so because of Melanie." 

     "Evan?" You said while Evan shows you the room.

     "Look at this bedroom with a bed that could be perfect for both of us to sleep together on." He continued. " Look at this dining room for the food we eat during food service. Look at the bathroom where we would use it to brush our teeth and wash our faces!" 

     "Evan?" You said. "Can you please chill out?"

     He stopped obsessing over this hotel room and stood to you in silence. His face is still cute with his happy expression, and he is breathing. Lucifer was shocked that he stopped talking about how good the room is. She made a quiet puppy noise.

     "Lucy," You said to her. "I think he loves this room too much. Do you think so?"

     Lucifer nods her head.