𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘦𝘳𝘬.

Start from the beginning

"What..?"

"Warning, the clip we're about to show you is disturbing.." Mary replied as the screen showed a video of H/n and the tall hero calmly walking up to the lemonade stand.

"Hi, kids." The man greeted heroically as the teen beside him waved at the two kids that went around the booth in awe.

"Wow! You're Captain Man and H/n." One of them cheered and Captain Man nodded with a large grin as he placed his hands on his hips.

"That's us!"

"Hey, cap and I were wondering how much would it be for a cup of lemonade?" H/n questioned as the little girl turned to him and smiled widely.

Captain Man tuned out of the conversation entirely as his eyes wandered all over the stand behind them.

"A dollar--!" She answered as a loud gasp came from the taller hero himself and H/n raised his eyebrows at his reaction.

Captain Man steps to the side as he grabbed a nearby mailbox and yanked it off the lawn it was in.

"Wait--Captain!"

The teen exclaimed as grabbed a hold of the kids by their wrists just in time as the hero didn't hesitate to slam the item down on their lemonade stand making the kids scream in fright.

The man yelled as he banged the mailbox on the table over and over again while H/n tried to stop him.

The video paused as Trent smacked his lips together and stared dead straight into the camera in disapproval.

"What a Jerk."

════════════════

Ray paced around the mancave in absolute distress as Schwoz, Gooch and Y/n scroll through Twitflash reading the feedback from the citizens in Swellview out loud for the hero.

"Ooh, here's a good one." Schwoz called as the teen glanced up and the taller male turned to look at him in curiosity.

"Read it."

"Captain Man, the only difference between you and a box of poop is the box." The shorter man read as Ray frowned at the hurtful comment and Y/n leaned his cheek against his hand.

"You know.. nothing of what these people are saying compare to what I say during crime fighting hours. Remember that bee keeper guy? I told him to shove those stingers right up his--" The H/c haired teen began but was quickly cut off short by the sound of distant screaming growing closer.

The elevator comes down with a thud as the four turn their heads casually when it opened to reveal Henry and Charlotte who were stumbling to their feet.

"We're here!"

"Did you guys see the news?" Henry questioned as they walked over and the man clicked his tongue in frustration.

"Yeah, we saw the news. Everyone hates me now." Ray spoke bitterly as he crossed his arms in annoyance and looked away.

"Well, why did you smash those kids' lemonade stand?" Charlotte asked him as the shorter boy quickly nodded at the question.