☁️💥Playing with You (DJSS x Neon J) ☁️💥

Contains (slight) yaoi/BL
Kindly requested by dearpyreaper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DJSS POV:

I lay down in my beanbag chair, bored out of my mind. I had zero notifications, no friend requests. Nothing.

"Great."

Just when I was about to shrivel up and die from boredom, I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I rapidly took my phone out from my pocket. I had seemed to have received a message from someone. And that someone was a good friend of mine, Neon J.

My boredom was melting away and being replaced with excitement. I eagerly read the message:

Hey

I sent him a reply. From there, we just started talking my boredom away.

Hey!

How are you?

I'm feeling bored

Oh, that sucks

Yeah

So, uh, would you like to come over to my place?

Sure! What time?

Maybe around noon?

Alright! See you then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip because I am lazy and unmotivated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard something knock at my door. I excitedly rushed to my door and opened it. Neon J was at my doorstep.

"Neon!"

"Nova!"

After he entered inside, we decided to play some Minecraft on my Xbox. We chopped trees, built houses, and blew up villages with TNT.

I don't even remember how long we played, but we got to the part where we found truckloads of netherite.

After we had left the nether dimension in Minecraft, we got back to our house and crafted some sick netherite armor.

Neon and I had decided to call it quits with Minecraft and turned off my Xbox.

"That was fun! We should do that again some time!"

"Sure!"

Neon stood up and began to walk, but as he was doing so, he tripped on a cord and fell.

"Woah!"

He didn't fall on the floor, to my relief, but he fell in somewhere that was really unexpected—my lap.

He sat right on top of me, his legs splayed open over my lap. His face had been buried in my chest. I felt my face heat up.

"Uh, Neon?"

Neon J sat up, only to realize what he fell on. His monitor flushed with blush lines. "Uh, uh.."

As much as this was strange, I kinda felt like I didn't mind this. I could get used to this, if anything.

"Eh, it's okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh." Neon got even more flushed. "Well, I'm sorry about that." He got out of my lap and walked away. "But hey, I had a fun time with you today."

"I did too."

"Well, see ya!" Neon left my room and exited my place shortly after.

I was now left alone with my thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking about that moment. For all I know, this memory could be etched into my brain until the day I die.

I tried to fall asleep that night. It wasn't easy. That thought wouldn't let me rest. I really hope this doesn't affect my concert that takes place tomorrow night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N;

Sorry it was short. I was lazy and unmotivated, but I still kept pushing on

Peace!
-Avocado