Now Evelyn and Klaus are in town, walking around and checking the surroundings for any Hydra men. Evelyn wanted to go alone but Klaus refused, saying something could went wrong and he wouldn't be there to help her. 

They walked over to old man with tanned skin and already white beard and hair. He own this small booth where he sells drinks, mostly coconut drinks. And for that Evelyn is going there. For coconut cocktail. She got liking to coconuts and coconut cocktail even more.

(Portuguese language)

"Hey, Antônio!" Evelyn called to old man in Portuguese, waving at him. He looked up to see who called him, seeing his frequent customer and again the man with her. He smiled at the sight of them.

"Evelyn, my dear customer. And your boyfriend. Like always?" Antônio clapped his hands together. Evelyn rolled her eyes with smile at the old man forgetting her and Klaus aren't together, just friends, while Klaus raised his eyebrow at Evelyn, not understanding them and would like to know what are they saying. 

"How many times do I have to tell you we are not a couple, jesus. We're just friends, well, best friends I would actually say. And yes, like always." Antônio laughed at the young looking girl, starting making her cocktail he did for her so many times. Through those ten years Evelyn spent with Klaus, they got closer than before. Well, Klaus is the last person in this world she hs. Maybe Elijah, but he's somewhere away and Beks and Kol are in coffins. And maybe even Lexi if someone didn't kill her yet.

"Every time, my dear. Every time." Antônio mumbled loud enough for them to hear, getting from Evelyn another roll eyes with smile. She looked up at Klaus, seeing him frowning down at her like always when she speak Portuguese or another language he don't understand. Even though she's not 5ft anymore, she still have to look up as he's much taller. Around 5,9ft? Maybe even taller.

"Shut up." Klaus growled, grabbing her face and shoving her away, annoyed from her. She pushed his hand away, laughing at him which he glared at her. 

"Here you go." Antônio stood up while handing Evelyn her coconut cocktail. "Are you sure you are not a thing?" Antônio winked at Evelyn, third roll of eyes getting from her as she paid him. She knows she can just compel him but she likes him and because he's old and alone, he would use some money.

"I'm 100% sure, okay? Bye, Antônio!" Evelyn called, grabbing Klaus's sleeve and dragging him away as she drank her cocktail. They walked around for a bit before they walked to the beach, Evelyn sitting on stone wall while Klaus leaned against it by resting his elbows beside her, looking at the sea that reminds a lot of Evy's eyes. Deep and clear blue.

"So,-" Evelyn started, taking a sip from her cocktail before looking at Klaus. "-we hadn't seen any Hydra agents or anyone suspicious, so, I think it's clear for this day." Evelyn said in chill, but Klaus shook his head in 'no'.

"Maybe we hadn't seen anyone, or they're just getting good at hiding and we're blind." Klaus finally looked up to Evelyn with serious face, leaning on his elbows. Evy's shoulders fell when she sighed.

"You know you don't have to do this. They're after me, not you. They don't care about you but about me! You can leave me and don't bother by my problems. You've already done a lot, which I'm grateful for of course, but I see you're tired from the running. First Mikael, now Hydra from whom you don't have to." Evelyn said, feeling bad for Klaus. He hates his father as much as Evelyn hates hers, even though he's already dead. Killed by her, hehehe.

"I know, but I just got you back. You're the only person I trust most and if anything happens to you, I won't forgive myself. A lot of bad things happened to you already and I don't want you to suffer more than you already do." Klaus said, not looking at her. Evelyn pulled the straw from her mouth as she watched Klaus surprised. Klaus is not the type of person to open themself and reveal their emotions, not even to their closest person. But he did and it surprised Evelyn.