18/ Savior

.

.

.
Evelyn gasped, sitting up and breathing heavily, her chest rising up and down. She didn't noticed the door into the room open and person walk in. Her eyes again had the sea blue color she hed years ago and her skin isn't as pale as before. She feel, she feel emotions. She wants to cry, scream, shout, let it all out, but she isn't able to just let out a sound.

"Evy?" A voice from her right spoke, making Evelyn snap her head to the man she can't believe she see again. She remember him. The big bad vampire. Her first friend. Klaus Mikaelson.

"Klaus?" She breathed, making sure it's not another nightmare and is still sleeping or frozen in the Hydra base. Klaus smiled at her, the real smile and not the cocky one.

"Oh my god, Klaus!" She speed to Klaus, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck while legs around his waist, hugging him tightly like never before. She missed him more than anyone would think. 75 years since she saw him. Since she saw Beks, Kol and Elijah.

"I-I thought, I though I will never see you again." Evelyn cried, her voice breaking. Klaus sat at the bed, rubbing his friend's back. He don't know through what Evelyn went, but assume through a lot.

"Ssh, it's ok, it's ok. I got you." Klaus is never this caring to anyone, not even to his siblings. Evelyn is really important in his life and it's unpleasant for him seeing her like this. Even though a lot of questions filled his mind, he kept it for later. Now he needs to be there for her like she used to be there for him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry." Evelyn kept apologizing, confusing Klaus.

"Sorry for attacking you. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't remember you. I just knew I have to kill you. I'm sorry. Forgive me." Klaus pulled away to look at her red face from crying, her short hair falling into her eyes and sticking to her wet cheeks.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know who I was. And now you remember me?" Klaus asked her, with his index finger shoving her hair from her face and behind her ears. She nodded, wiping her eyes.

"Yeah, I remember. I remember everything. Thanks to you. If it weren't for you then I would stay the way I was and carry out orders." Evelyn again hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"What do you mean 'carry out orders'?" Klaus again pulled away to look confused at her. "Love, it's better if you tell me everything and explain. What happened from 1910?"

As much as she don't want to bring up everything that happened, she have to. If she wants him to understant then she need to speak. Evelyn got up from his lap and sat beside him on the bed and spoke. "When I left, I went everywhere I could.-"

And like that Evelyn told Klaus everything. From how she left them to now how she was supposed to kill him. Klaus listened to every her word, processing it. He thought anyting could happen but not her joining the army and then ending up under someone's hand as an experiment and a killing machine. And when she mentioned she had a boyfriend who died the day Evelyn could to and have a metal arm under her skin, he almost choked on his own saliva.

"-and then you compelled me to remember and turn my humanity back on." Evelyn finished her story. There was awkward silence in the room, making Evelyn uncomfortable. What does Klaus think about her now? Will he kick her out? What is he gonna do? She looked at him, seeing him deep in thoughts. He must be processing what he just heard from her right now. After like five minutes, he finally turned and looked at Evelyn.

"And how did you get that, em- metal arm again? And how are you able to jump so high and crawl everywhere you go?" Evelyn sighed tiredly, irritated she have to explain it again even though she don't know at all.

"As I said, from what I remember I hit the rock and broke my arm in the way that's not able to be again recovered, even if I'm a vampire. I don't know how, they probably torred my arm from my body, attached to me a metal arm and put the skin back. The sewn scars even prove my theory." Evelyn showed Klaus the place where she has a scar after they sewed her.

"And with the jumping and crawling, I'm not sure. They just told me they were testing on me animal DNA and mixed it and tried it on me if it would do something with me. And probably from that I got those powers. And the super soldier serum they injected into me too, so don't ask if I will be stronger and faster than the last time." Evelyn explained, Klaus nodding in understanding. Evelyn then stood up, making her way towards door, opening them and walking out, Klaus following her closely.

When she walked downstairs and saw no bodies of Hydra soldiers Klaus killed before, she looked up at him in question, brow raised.

"Oh, you had been out for like two days, so meanwhile you were remembering your life, I cleaned it up. We don't want here old bodies of those called Hydra soldiers, do we?" Klaus smirked at her as Evelyn nodded she understand, small smile finally on her face. Evelyn looked through the window out, seeing people are wearing different clothes.

"What year is it even?" Evelyn asked, turning away from the window to Klaus.

"1985." Klaus answered.

"1985?! I had been in Hydra for almost 40 years?! Oh no." Evelyn screamed, grabbing onto her head. She can't believe she had been in Hydra, with humanity off and memories brainwashed for almost 40 years. It felt like yesterday she fell from the train with Bucky. And what about Steve? Peggy? Howard? They think she's dead. And they're probably already dead too.

Evelyn threw herself at the couch, burring her face in her hands. It's too much to take. First her brothers, then Bucky and now probably even others. She looked up to Klaus to ask him a question that bothered her from the time she walked out the room.

"Where even is Beks, Kol and Eli? I thought they would be here." Klaus expression turned into frown when she asked this question.

"I had to dagger and put Rebekah and Kol in coffins. Let's just say something went wrong and this was only way to protect them. And Elijah, I don't know where he is." Klaus said, taking few steps to Evelyn. Evelyn again burried her face in her hands, taking deep breaths to calm down. Her head then shoot up as she stood up and made her way over to bar.

"I need something strong, very strong." She grabbed some bottle of some alcohol and drank straight from the bottle. When she was almost done, Klaus vamp-speeded over to her and torred the bottle away from her.

"Woah, I think you had enough, Love." He said smirking slightly. Evelyn just shook her head in 'no', walking around him.

"That's not enough. I need to kill somebody. I need to tore someone's head off." Klaus eyebrows shoot up in surprise. Back in 1890-1910 she was always careful about killing and how much she kills, now she's like new person. She would kill even in public. When Evelyn was half way, Klaus vamp-speeded in front of her, putting a hand on her chest to keep her away from the door.

"No, you're not. You need to calm down, Eve. As much as I like your murdering side, you need to control yourself and be careful." Klaus said to her, but she didn't listen. On her mind is just to kill someone. Completely ignoring Klaus, she spun around and walked around him towards front door. He know she's not a ripper and is just in stress and for that need to kill someone.

"Evy, no." Klaus grabbed her wrist, pulling her to his chest and holding her in one spot to not let her walk away.

"At least wait till it's dark out there, then you can kill even the whole house." As Klaus said that, Evelyn stopped struggling in his arms and looked him in the eyes, thinking.

"Okay, but as soon as sun is down and moon up, I'm gonna get a dinner." Evelyn pointed at Klaus, who smirk back at her.