fart

• HIIIIII THIS IS PART ONE UHMM IDRK WHAT TO PUT SOOOO IMMA JUST PUT ANYTHING AND HOPES IT MAKE SENSE IF THE SQUAD READS THIS WSPPP LMAOO DOUBT IT THO ILYY 💞 . ( Light please narrate this nothing personal I just think yuuu should do it IF THE SQUAD READS THIS THO 💀)
———

• An regular day in the squads house(mansion idk) not really anything to do expect to record an YouTube video, It's currently 7:59 am Alex wakes everyone up in a minute. Luca is already awake though he's thinking of someone while looking out of the window, that someone is Charli! Obviously he's thinking of confessing to Charli today maybe he should? maybe he shouldn't.. (everyone wakes up) Luca knocks on Charli's door Charli puts her Orange Beret on (Charli- hm..who is it 🤨)  (Luca- it's me, Luca.) (Charli- ohh come in Luca!) *Luca walks in Charli's room* Charli I wanted to ask you an question... Charli- What's wrong..Luca? Luca- Nothings wrong it's just uhmm.. (Luca wanted to confess right then and there but it was to early so he just asked to..) ..I wanted to ask if you uhm YOU WANTED TO GO TO AN PARK? Charli- An park? Of course I wanna go after recording? Luca- Oh uhm sure after recording just go with me.. Charli- Okay! see you after recording then!
After recording "I RUINED Roblox Roleplays..." (IDK I TRIED TO FIND AN VIDEO THAT LUCA AND CHARLI WAS IN AND AN CURRENT VIDEO SO UHH YEAH 😍 it's April 17, 2022) *Luca takes his headphones off and knocks Charli's door* Charli- Luca is that you? Luca- Oh uhh yeah it's me.. Charli- Oh okay then I'm almost ready!! I'm changing
*20 minutes past* Luca- Charliiiiii...it's been 20 minutes are you almost done🪦 Charli- I'm done now!! *Charli comes out her room with an beautiful orange dress cause uhm slay purrr* Luca- Wow Charli you look- *Light interrupts* Light- you look pretty Charli! Charli- Thank you Light *Charli says as she blushes and giggles* Luca- uhmm..you ready to go Charli? Charli- Oh yeah let's go Luca ^^ Light- Can I g- Luca- -NO BEST FRIENDS ONLY BYE *Luca grabs Charli's hand and closes the house(mansion still don't know) front door*
***Once they get to the park cause I'm lazy***

• Luca grabs Charli's hand and they both sit under an Cherry Blossom Tree Charli- Wow Luca this park looks so pretty with all of the cheery blossom trees like this! But uhm what was the real question you wanted to ask me..? Luca- UHHH real question heh..what are you talking about uhmm I don't have any questions to ask you..😰 Charli- cmonnn Luca!, I know there's an reason why we are here what's the question? *Luca sighs before he tells Charli the REAL reason why they are here* Luca- Well Charli uhm..I just wanted to tell you that-
CLIFF HANGER HAHAHHA LOSER HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA L BUSTER L BOZO JK ILL FINISH TMR CAUSE ITS UHM YEAH

words- 503