The girl stares at Diana before her lips start quivering and she runs off the field over to her mother on the sideline. Diana smiles proudly as she heads back over to Elena and Natasha. Elena stares at Diana.

"What did you say to her?"

"The truth," Diana tells her with a shrug, "Some people can't handle it."

"We'll deal with this later. Elena, please channel your mother when you get on that field and be an absolute angel."

"I'll try, Mama," Elena says as she gets back on the field. Natasha holds her thumb up to the referee who simply nods his head, putting the ball back in play.

"We're not telling Mommy about this, are we?" Diana asks.

"No," Natasha states, "We are not."

On a different field in the same park, Kennedy sat in a chair with Franklin in her lap as they watched TJ play in his soccer game. They wanted all four kids to play, but Diana said that she hated soccer, while Franklin was more interested in music, wanting to learn to play the violin.

"Do we have to stay with Uncle Tony tonight?" Franklin asks as he looks at Kennedy. She looks down at her son curiously.

"You love Uncle Tony's," Kennedy says.

"I do," Franklin answers, "But I want to stay with you, mommy."

Kennedy pouts as she looks at her son, "It's just one night. And then you and I can do whatever you want."

"Bake cookies?"

"Oh yeah," Kennedy says, "I'll even add in brownies."

Franklin smiles up at her, "Okay!"

Kennedy kisses the top of his head as she looks at the soccer field just as TJ breaks away with the soccer ball. He keeps control over it, kicking it until it's just him and the goalie. He kicks the ball with all his might and the goalie misses it.

"Yeah TJ!" Kennedy exclaims as she stands, picking up Franklin with her. TJ grins widely and runs over to the sideline, high-fiving Kennedy and Franklin as he runs back down the field. Kennedy beams as she looks at the other parents on the sideline, "That's my kid."

The two soccer matches end and they meet up by the car. Franklin runs over to his sisters with a wide smile on his lips, "TJ scored two goals today! He's so good."

"Elena scored three," Diana tells him.

Kennedy looks at her eldest daughter and holds out her hand which Elena smacks happily. Natasha watches with a smile as she loads a bag of soccer balls into the back of their car. Kennedy leans her hip against the car as she looks at her wife, handing her the chair she'd been sitting in.

"How was coaching?"

"Great," Natasha answers, "I have a team full of killers. We scored six goals and then they implemented a mercy rule."

"Are the kids having fun?" Kennedy asks.

Natasha scoffs, "Of course, they're having fun. They're winning."

Kennedy rolls her eyes as she shakes her head, "You are unbelievable."

"Yeah, unbelievably sexy," Natasha says as she closes the trunk and slaps Kennedy on the ass. Her wife gasps as she looks at her with a smile and Natasha chuckles before heading to get in the driver's seat.

"All right winners," Kennedy says, "Who wants to eat the food of champions?"

"Frosted Flakes?" Diana asks.

"Cinnamon Toast Crunch?" Elena asks.

"You guys are thinking of the breakfast of champions," Natasha says as she looks in the rearview mirror.