He pinched his brows into that stupidly adorable Totoroki look.

I give up on explaining as I get up and round the booth to join him on his side, "I know more than you think. I want you though"

"Bullshit" he rolled his eyes

I set a hand on his arm and he borderline flinched.

"Don't touch them, fucking gross"

"Not gross. It's fine" I huff

He glared so I decided to take a new approach. I've spent a good few months trying to pull him from this and I know for a fact he's going to go on that camp mission soon. If he goes he'll Be even more wanted and it'll be even harder to drag him from the original plot.

"You know...I think I know how to really achieve your goal" I muse

"Uh huh, and what's that?" He spoke unamused

"Killing your father will just end his own suffering. Instead why don't you try something else?"

That got his attention. Blue eyes stared into me a mix of surprise and panic, "How do you know-"

"I know a lot about you Touya Totoroki" I hum patting his cheek, "Now let's discuss"

I am overjoyed when he was practically dragging me out of the bar. It was only a few minutes until we swung into his room and he looked pissed, "Are you fucking threatening me" he glared

"No, just offering an alternative. Look, staying with the league you have options, but I think you can do better"

"Im going to kill-"

"Yes yes, kill your brother but look, is it really his fault?"

I about lose me breath when a elbow landed by my head against the wall as dabi leaned in, "He's at UA right now-"

"Being forced to do something he doesn't personally want. Did you know your brother refuses to use flames? It wasn't till the sports festival he started to because he shares the same burning hate you have" I smile booping my nose with his.

He scrunched his brows taking in this new information, "He hates him too?"

"Everyone hates him. Everyone misses you too" I cup his cheek lightly with a smile

I practically watched him break. His stare went blank as he tried to process, "You...you're lieing"

"Why would I lie?"

"How do you know all this" he growled

"I have my ways" I pull him a bit closer by the jacket

He roughly shoved me back against the wall holding me at arms length, "Get out"

"Are you sure you want that?"

"I said out!" He practically threw me out of the room

That didn't go as expected.

Dabis POV

God DAMNIT! She sends me into a spiral every fucking time. She knows so fucking much...I can't kill her!

I collapse onto my bed and melt into the mattress. I can still feel that familiar tingle on my fingers.

Every ounce of me flinches and rebels like some kind of rabid dog. Yet my anger is the lingering feeling of her.

Those hugs I get once a month leave me frusterated. Her body pressed to mine. Damnit I need to get laid.

One month later and I rap my fingers on the table, "Where is she" I mumble