Chhote Haath

"Itna kya ghoor hai, Shiva?" Raavi inquired softly.

"Sorry, kya boli tu?" he asked, shifting his gaze away from her hands and towards Raavi.

"Tu tabse mere haaton ko ghoore raha hai. Aise bhi kya khaas hai mere haaton mei ki tu ghoorta hi rehta hai?"

"Tere haath na bahut chhote hai," he replied sheepishly. "Itne chhote, cute aur soft hai,"

Raavi blushed. "Seriously?"

"Haa... They're so nice and warm to hold. My entire hand could cover yours. Yeh dekh." He gradually extended his hand and placed it on top of hers.

"Shiva, ched mat," she grumbled, blushing at her husband's unconventional flirting techniques.

"Kyun na chedu, ek lauti biwi hai tu meri." Shiva smirked his signature grin. "Aur waise bhi galat kya bola hai, tu kitni pyaari hai, tere haath kitne pyaare hai. Aur ab jab mujhe pata chal gaya hai ki mere chedne se tu lal tamatar ban jati hai, toh ab mein roz chedunga."

"Shivaaaa..."

Shiva raised her hand, kissing her fingertips and palm as she felt chills on her skin. "You have the most beautiful hands I've ever seen." He muttered. "I love them. I love you." Overwhelmed, she pulled her hand out of his and wrapped them around his neck, burying her face into his chest. "I love you, too," she said softly.