Chapter 2 - "WHO ARE YOU"

Tubbo's POV

A day had passed since that incident. I woke up and did my daily routine. I went to work, and as it turned out, I was alone with Jack again. He and Niki are my only friends, and I don't know how I'd manage without them. When I got home, I was even more tired than I was yesterday. Again I thought back to those times when I was so "very tired" after school and still played games all night.

"Maybe I'll wash faster today" I thought and reluctantly went to take a shower.

After returning from the bathroom, unfortunately for me, the phone rang again. At first, I decided to ignore it and started browsing social media. After about 20 minutes, I couldn't rest. It's like that kid wouldn't give up. I went to the attic room and with great curiosity, uncertainty and nervousness picked up the phone. Before I said anything, the boy was already talking.

"You picked up!" Said the boy.

"Unfortunately, yes. Why are you calling? You want to make jokes again?" I answered coldly.

"First of all, hello, second of all, I want to talk, and third of all, I'm not kidding you, why would I?"

"We don't even know each other and you want to talk to me?"

"Yeah, we don't know each other, but we might." He answered confidently  "What's your name?"

"I. . ." I hesitated for a moment  "Toby, but everyone calls me Tubbo."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm TommyInnit" he said  "It's a pseudonym because you can be a spy."

"A spy?" I laughed  "Who in 2020 can be a spy?"

I kept laughing, and the boy was silent.

"Are you still there?" I asked.

"What year did you say?" He sounded serious and it didn't help me, on the contrary – I was more nervous.

"What?"

"WHAT. YEAR. YOU SAID."

"2020, what's wrong?" I said without a problem, but further you could hear a slight restlessness in my voice

"Remember, I called yesterday and told you about JShlat. It wasn't a joke. He was elected president yesterday. I't's 1970."

"Wait. . ." analyzing the information took me a good moment  "WHAT. How is it possible?!"

"I don't know" he replied without thinking.

"Okay maybe you don't have to worry" I said clearly worrying.

"Right, at least I have someone to talk to." Tommy said  "So how did you end up in this house?"

"My parents bought it for me already with equipment, but only the ground floor was renovated, that's why I didn't know about the room."

"Ohhh okay. I honestly wonder why I'm not there and what happened to me."

"A fact. As for the house, I know no one lived here and someone finally bought it and renovated it."

"Oh. . ." that's all he said.

Then we talked for three more hours and we learned a few things about each other. Honestly, we have very similar characters and hobbies. One thing separates us – he is rather noisy and chaotic, and I am calm and orderly. I had a great time talking to him. It was about 1:00 a. m. and I heard the boy yawn.

"I'll finish Tommy," I said "Goodnight."

"Good night. Mistake." he laughed.

"May you have Innit. See you tomorrow."

"Hey! Don't talk to me like that!" he was outraged.

"That's for the "Mistake". Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Tubbo."

But maybe it will be interesting to spend time with this stranger?