Chapter 16: Burden of the Shadows

Start from the beginning

"Watch it! It's the Gobi!" Mei yelled as Han suddenly fully transformed into the much larger five-tailed demon.

"I've had enough of you!" Shukaku yelled with his own mouth much to everyone's surprise as he grabbed the Gobi's horns before he was impaled.

"Is that the Ichibi?" Onoki asked in wonder.

"Yes it is," Gaara nodded. "But it didn't sound like the one I used to know."

"You dare use us like we're your pets?! I'm going to kill you!" Shukaku roared as he shifted his weight and threw the Gobi to the side.

"I'll deal with this," Sasuke spoke up as he landed in front of the sand demon. "Susanoo," he said clearly as the massive skeletal construct encased his form and grew to a height that rivalled the Ichibi.

"Very well," Obito nodded. "I'll deal with the Kage first," the Gobi then charged forward before it turned and tried to attack him. 'Damn it,' he cursed as he felt his control slip for a second and was forced to throw out a chakra chain that imbedded itself in a small chakra rod on the beast's body. "Gedo: Chakura Kusari," he said as he quickly suppressed the Gobi until it had reverted back to its Version Two form.

"It hurts...I can't...lose...against him..." the Gobi gritted out as Obito retracted the chakra chain.

"Did the Gobi just attack him?" Mei asked in surprise.

"It's incredibly difficult to control a Biju," Gaara reasoned. "And the Biju themselves hate being considered pets."

"Forcefully controlling six of the Biju with just Doujutsu must require a lot of chakra," Jiraiya mused. "Senjutsu: Sennin Modo," he muttered as the ground cracked around him and the renowned two elders appeared on his shoulders.

"Jiraiya-boy? It's about time you called us," Fukasaku said.

"The fate of the world is hanging in the balance and you wait until now to call on us? What's wrong with you?" Shima chastised.

"I'll apologize later," Jiraiya responded. "Let's do this," he said as he launched himself right at the six Jinchuuriki and Obito. "Senpo: Cho Oodama Rasengan!"

"I told you it's useless," Obito said again as he stood his ground even though he had his six Jinchuuriki pull back. He simply phased through the attack even after it exploded in a torrent of chakra which levelled a good chunk of the surrounding village.

"This will take years to rebuild," E gritted out at seeing his 'ally' destroy a part of his village.

"I'm done playing this little game," an unharmed Obito spoke up after the dust had cleared. "This time it's two," he said as both the Yonbi and Rokubi Jinchuuriki fully transformed into their Biju.

"Two of them at once now?" Mei thought with growing worry.

"My father once fought the Hachibi by himself," E reassured. "We can beat him."

"Sansan!" the Rokubi bellowed as a large stream of acid shot out of it mouth.

"Again Kazekage!" Onoki yelled as he created another stone golem to defend against the acid stream. "Doton: Gōremu no Jutsu!"

"It's not enough!" Gaara called back as against his sand augmented the golem against the Rokubi's attack.

"I won't let you destroy my village!" E yelled as he punched the Yonbi in the face, knocking it back.

"I think it's about time that I wrapped this up," Obito mused as both of the Yonbi and Rokubi pulled back to his side. "Do it," he gave the order and they started gather red and blue chakra spheres to their mouths.