"Sammi, we wanna see your complete outfit before you leave!" Lori called out from downstairs. 

Sammi looked herself over in the full length mirror she stood in front of and smiled to herself. She was ready. She was beyond nervous, but she was ready. She grabbed her purse and phone before she left her room and walked downstairs. 

"Ooh," Alexa grins at her. "Look at you!" 

Sammi stands in front of the living room area since that's where they were at. She smiles widely and twirls around. "You look great!" Dave smiled.

Lori chuckles, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "All thanks to me." Alexa sends her an 'are you serious' look and Lori sheepishly smiles. "Okay, all thanks to the both of us." Alexa nodded and smiled, liking that answer better.

Sammi chuckles, facing Alexa and Lori with a smile. "Seriously, thank you guys so much for your help. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have found the right outfit."

Alexa waves a dismissive hand, shaking her head. She smiles a bit. "It's not a problem."

"Yeah," Lori agrees. "I'm glad we could help."

Sammi gets her phone out of her pocket to check the time, seeing it was almost the time she and Bryce had planned to meet at the restaurant they're going to. "I better get going. Don't wanna be late." She turned around to walk over to the door and walked over to the door just as Lucas walked down the stairs. 

Lucas stops half way on the stairs when he saw her and his eyes widen. "Woah." He felt like his heart stopped when she locked eyes with him and smiled slightly at him. He honestly always thought she was beautiful (he just never admitted that), but now she looked ten times more beautiful than normal. 

He could feel his face heat up upon realizing he had been staring at her longer than he meant to and his heart beat increases. "So, uh, I guess you're going on your date?"

"Yep." The fact that it was clear to see how excited Sammi was for this date for some reason hurt Lucas. "I was just gonna leave before you came down." Sammi responded.

"Oh," Lucas nods, sending her a small smile. "Well, have fun."

"Thanks." Sammi smiled and walked over to the front door to leave.

Before she leaves the house, Sammi hear Lori call out to her, "But don't have too much fun!"

When the front door closes, Lucas glances at his family with confusion at seeing them all smiling at him. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" After getting no response and they continue to smile at him, he leans back with furrowed eyebrows. "Stop looking at me like that. It's creeping me out."

"You love her!" Alexa spoke excitedly, looking at him with a teasing smile.

"What?" Lucas scoffs, shaking his head. "No, I don't." 

"Okay, then you like-like her." Alexa grins. Lucas rolls his eyes, keeping his gaze away from his sister. "Come on, it's obvious!" Alexa told him.

"Oh, you two would be so cute together!" Lori smiled.

Dave nods in agreement. "Yeah. I mean, you guys kind of already act like a couple."

"Ooh, if you guys got married Sammi and I could be sister-in-laws!" Alexa excitedly said, smiling at Lucas.

Lucas gets up from his place on the couch, turning to walk towards the stairs and hopes his family didn't see the bright blush on his face. "I will not tolerate this teasing." He dramatically spoke, walking towards the stairs to head to his room.

While Alexa text Katie to update her on the situation with Lucas and Sammi, Dave and Lori smile at each other. "He definitely likes her." Dave spoke.