Bonding much more

It has been a few weeks since the party. Me and Hailee have stayed in contact through texts but haven't been really able to get together as both of us have very hectic schedules especially with her having to need to do promotional stuff for Hawkeye. I do try to get some hints about the show out of her but she would not let up.

I had just gotten home after a long day of work and as I entered I saw Flo and Emily sitting on the table with papers scattered all over. "Hey guys what's up?" I asked the two. They both turned to see me, "Hey Yn."Flo said completely distracted by her phone but Emily looked at me and asked "Hey Ynn(Your nickname) whats going on." "Oh nothing darling. Just had a tiring day at work.""Oh no poor baby should I give you a kiss and try to make it better?" She asks. "Oh well I would love to try that cupcake." 

Me and Emily have always had a good relationship. We shamelessly flirt with each other but we both know it means nothing as I don't like her that way and she anyways has a boyfriend. I think the reason we do it is mostly because it really pisses Flo off.
So having enough Flo finally looked up and glared at me "Can you both please stop it. I have told you again and again to STOP IT!" I decided to mess with her even more "Aw why Flo are you jealous? Do you want to kiss me instead? Do you love me?" I said teasing. 

Before I could continue I was hit in the face with a paper ball." You know right now, I hate you!"Flo said offened and turned her attention back to her work. "Florence! That was not appreciated!" I complained. "Well leave us alone, we have work to do so can you please leave." "Okay I'll go. Bye Flo, Bye cupcake" I said teasing one more time. Flo glared before starting to crumple one more paper but by the time she could throw it I was long gone.

 I went to my room and dumped all my stuff on the floor to then be greeted by a very excited Rocky. It is always the best feeling in the world that after a hard day of work you find your dog so excited to see you.
I pet him for a while and then proceed to change into more comfortable clothes. I then lay on my bed and took of my phone to check my messages.
I saw that there was a message from Hailee and my face lit up.

Hailee🥳
Hey Yn!What's up!
I am in town and wondered if you wanted to you know meet up in person you know maybe for a coffee or something ☺️

Yn😎
Hay sure! Luckily for you I have no appointments in the morning tomorrow so how about we meet then?

Hailee🥳
Oh wow I feel so lucky. sure let's meet tomorrow.Is there any place you know you would like to meet?

Yn😎
Oh yes I have a place and I think it's you will really like it so you wanna go there?Maybe around 10?

Hailee🥳
Sure Yn!Send me the address and I will see you there!!🎉🎉🎉

Yn😎
Ok cool see you there!❤️

I then fell asleep with a smile on my face impatiently waiting for tomorrow to come as soon as possible.
------------------------------------------------------
AN:⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️
HEY GUYS I WANTED TO ASK WOULD YOU PREFER SHORT PARTS EVERY 2 TO 3 DAYS OR LONG PARTS MAYBE ONCE A WEEK
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS THANK YOU 😊😊