nightmare

as matt was sleeping in his shared bed with you, he eventually got woken up by you tossing and turning next to him.

he let out a sigh before sitting up and he gently shook your shoulder to wake you up.

you instantly shot up in the bed in a cold sweat and your head quickly shot over to your boyfriend, tears pooling in your eyes.

he quickly wrapped you into a hug, to which you gratefully accepted, immediately bursting into tears at his touch.

"it's okay, baby. i've got you, you're okay," he whispered as he rubbed your back in a comforting manner.

after a few minutes, you pulled away and wiped your eyes, matt's arm still on your waist.

he asked, "do you wanna go out for a little drive? it'll help calm you down."

"sure. can we also get mcdonald's too?" you questioned, sniffling a bit.

matt nodded and even though it was dark, you could still see the small smile he gave you.

you returned the smile as you both stood up, putting on hoodies and quietly heading downstairs.

you both slipped on a pair of slides and off you went toward matt's van.

he climbed into the drivers seat as you hopped into the passenger's seat, tho both of you buckling your seatbelts.

matt put the key into the ignition and then backed out of the driveway, heading to mcdonald's.

after you two got your mcdonald's, matt parked in the somewhat empty parking lot so you two could eat.

you took a sip of your sweet tea, something of which chris got you addicted to.

"thank you, matty. i love you, so much," you said with a smile before taking a bite of one of your chicken nuggets.

he smiled back, "you're welcome, y/n/n. anything to make you happy."

a/n - this is so short & it sucks im so sorry😭