Kiyotaka meets Kiyone

Börja om från början

The boy's words shocked me, two months? I've only been admitted to the school for two weeks and he says that it had been two months since the entrance ceremony? If that was the case, then it would be⁠— no, I've need to make everything clear to accurately explain what's happening here.

"Before I answer that, may I know your name first.", I asked.

"Haaah, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.", he replied with a sigh.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka...? What is going on here? Was my joke that he was my long lost twin actually correct?

"..."

Seeing that I wasn't responding, he called out to me.

"Excuse me?"

"I apologize for that, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I really don't know what's going on here...",

By now, all the attention of the class was focused on our exchange. I paused for a second thinking of the next words to say. After a slight delay, I continued.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyone. Do you have any idea in regards to this situation?"

"Ayanokouji Kiyone?!"

"Are they related?!"

"Why didn't that bastard tell us he had a hottie as a sister?!"

Murmurs once again filled the class. Everyone was focused on how my doppelganger would react. Before he could reply I tugged his sleeves and brought mouth to his ears.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka P.O.V.

I opened my mouth to respond but before I could, I felt a strong downwards pull to the sleeves of uniform.

'This girl is strong, I didn't expect that amount of force.'

My ears was almost pressed to her mouth. I could feel her breath as she spoke.

"Kyaa~"

"Why does that bastard have a chick while I don't have one?!"

"Fucking traitor. I though you were one of us!"

Some of the girls screamed in excitement. Whilst some boys were chanting curses at me. 

"Are you related to me? That is the most logical explanation to this illogical situation.", she whispered.

It seems that she wanted keep this conversation between the two of us. I do agree with her though. This situation is troublesome in the least and a nuisance at best.

"Unfortunately, we are not. I am not missing anything from my memory and I have no recollection of your name being brought up let alone mentioned.", I whispered back.

Her brow slightly furrowed. So did mine. I heard her sigh defeatedly. Looking at her, she closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Looking at her this closely, I felt the stare of my other classmates boring a hole behind my head.

Looking around it seem that a lot of people have been infatuated with her appearance. If I were to say this doppelganger of mine is quite attractive.shoul I don't know if saying that makes me a narcissist though.

Opening her eyes, it seems that she had come up with an explanation . Opening her mouth she whispered to my ears.  

"White Room. I can explain. Just play along for now."

My eyes widened for a fraction of a second but returned to the same apathetic eyes. Various thoughts entered my mind. All trying to explain the knowledge that she possesses.

"Thank you for playing with  my joke, Kiyo nii-sama. I really missed you, why didn't you tell me that you'll leave. I was really lonely without you."

Making a sad face she said that for everyone to hear hugged me. Her head only reached to my shoulders. So her face was nuzzled to my neck . 

The class had different reactions. Almost all the girls were squealing and some of the previously angry men calmed down. Looking around me, it seems that I have choice but to follow with her plan and hope for the best.

Using the softest and most gentle voice is could muster I reciprocated her hug and replied to her.

"I'm sorry, Kiyone.", I said to her emulating the emotion of love and care to the best of my abilities.

"That's hot not gonna lie."

"Quick! Update the ikemen rankings."

"Another ikemen, tch!"

Paying no heed to the others I continued.

"We can talk later, okay?"

I say as I kissed her forehead. 

Seeing that the situation was now resolved, our classmates bombarded us with questions. Thankfully, before they could even start Chiyabashira-sensei entered the room. I made eye contact with her and nodded.

As if on cue, her voice rang out.

"You two, come to the faculty room. Now."

For once, I actually appreciated Chiyababashira-sensei's presence 

You know when I said that this may be shorter than the other chapters? Well I kind of lied. This is by far the longest chapter I've written. It was so fun. My head was just filled with so many ideas. I guess I'll continue writing. It's a really good way to release stress.

That said, thank you for everyone who have read and voted so far. Reiterating what I had said at the start, this is a standalone one shot, this does not tie in to the four previous chapters uploaded.