zero

BEFORE WE BEGIN: i want to quickly say that this book will be a hybrid of texting and "real life" so the images should make it easier to tell which is which...

Hello?

Are you ignoring me??

:(

dude where tf are you

this isn't very cash money of you

I'm going to fly out to Thailand and kick your little rich boy ass rn

not even joking

HELOOOOOOOOO?

THYME!!

WHERE ARE YOUUUUYY

respond to me dammit

HI

I LOST MY OHONE AND HAV TO GO BUY A NEW ONE

* PHONE

** HAD

excuse me what?

Why didn't you just look for it?

That would take too long >:[

I hate you sometimes

only sometimes though!

"Ms. Park he's ready to meet with you now," the secretary stated before she returned to her desk.

Park Jia — last name Park, first name Jia — closed the messages app and turned off her phone. She stood up from the brown leather sofa chair that resided in the waiting room and picked up her Prada mini bag. As Jia made her way out of the lobby and up to her brothers office she made a mental note to scream at him for making her wait half an hour. Her manicured fingers pressed the "up" button to call the elevator. Patiently, she stood for elevators arrival, fixing her hair in the reflective surface of the doors as she waited. When the doors finally opened she walked in and prayed that she would have the whole thing to herself. Luckily for her, no other stranger dared to enter the elevator occupied by the heiress. The entire elevator ride up her phone continued to buzz from the constant text messages she was receiving.

The sound of her YSL heels clicking against the white marble tiles as she walked down the absurdly long hallway gave her confidence. Finally, she reached the ominously large double doors that belonged to her brothers office. Without hesitation she pushed both doors open in a dramatic manner.

Park Juno sat at his desk and waved for Jia to come closer, which she did. The second she sat down he looked at her dead in the eyes and spoke:

"We need to talk about your connection with Thyme Paramaanantra."

———a/n

Hello! I feel like I should introduce myself...My name is Soul, I'm 18 (2022), and I started writing fan fiction in March 2022 :)

I've written an F4 fanfic before (it's finished, you should check it out its called "Paradise") but I really wanted to write another! I've been obsessed with text fics lately and haven't seen one for F4 thailand yet so i decided to make one!

I hope you enjoy!