Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Even though I made sure I got more money from Tristan I'm still about to get me a job. I applied to this country club on indeed and have an interview with this dude named Kalen today. The job pays $17 an hour so I'm hoping I get it. It's nothing compared to the money I get from these niggas but I'm honestly getting tired of pretending to want to be around them for the few hours I deal with them.

I gave my mom Tristan's number the day after I got back like from being with that nigga like I said I would. It was really weird looking in her face then and seeing the old her from my childhood. I hope she stays clean for this child's sake because I will definitely be out of here in a few weeks. Her and Tristan's child will not be my responsibility. It's still fuck all of them with a sick dick.

I hope this polo and khaki pants are good enough because it's no way I'm putting on a button up and tie. I'm a fem dude. You will normally catch me in a crop top and some designer jeans or joggers with my abs and my big ass booty out. I hate my mom but she did bless me with a pretty face and bad ass shape. I look just like that hoe at her best.

After getting through the security at the gate of the country club I got out at the building they instructed me to. I could see all the rich Caucasians walking around or on golf carts. The buildings and grounds are quite beautiful. I can't wait til I'm living like this myself.

"Hi I'm here for an interview with Kalen." I said to the female at the front desk.

"He's expecting you. The second door on the right" she stated.

I followed her instructions and ended up face to face with this fine ass nigga. His hair was freshly cut and his waves were on swim. His goatee and beard were perfect and this niggas body was perfect. I was speechless for a second which isn't like me at all.

"Are you Quayvon Sheffield?" He asked me.

Why is this nigga's voice perfect too. Deep ass fuck and like silk at the same time. I swear my penis is starting to swell at this point thinking about this fine ass nigga dicking me down. Get it together Quay.

"Yes that's me. You must be Kalen."

"Yep. Come on in and have a seat." He said licking his full pink lips while looking at me with lust.

Damn this dude has me ready to give it up to him at a reduced price and he hasn't even said much to me.

"You've never had a job before right?"

"No. I've spent my time focused on school so I could maintain my 5.0 GPA."

"Okay. How reliable are you? Do you have your own car?"

"I'm always where I'm supposed to be when I'm supposed to be there that's why I have perfect attendance in every class. Yes I have my own vehicle."

"Okay. You're hired. I'll pay you $19 per hour instead of the $17 they had on the ad. Is 30 hours too many hours for you a week?"

"No that would be perfect for me."

"Okay, You're hired. Do you have your documents with you?"

"Here you go" I said handing him my ID and stuff.

"So your birthday is next week huh? What are your plans for your 18th birthday?" He asked while putting things on the scanner.

"I don't have any."

"Hard for me to believe someone who looks like you doesn't have plans for their birthday."

"Well it's true" I said with attitude, starting to get pissed off. One thing I pride myself on is not being a liar.

"Simmer down a lil bit. I meant that as a compliment. I wasn't accusing you of lying. Since you don't have any plans how about you spend the day with me. I don't want you just laying around watching Netflix on your 18th."

"No"

"Please. I promise I'll get you a really nice gift. " he stated putting on this cute ass puppy dog face.

"Okay" I stated trying to think of the last time I celebrated my birthday. Must have been never because nothings clicking for me. The more I look at Kalen the more I keep feeling like I know him from somewhere. I must look like someone you can bribe with nice things.

"Let's exchange numbers" he stated handing me his iPhone.

After I typed my name and number in his phone I text myself from his phone so I could save his number. I definitely wasn't handing him my phone like he handed me his.

"You know you look familiar to me" he stated handing me my new hire paperwork.

"Maybe you've seen me around" I stated knowing the only place he could have seen me was the mall or school.

"I don't know. I might know your family. I know a lot of Sheffield's."

"I don't have a family." I said interrupting him.

I could tell he wanted to say more but stopped himself after seeing how I looked at him. He handed me my new hire paperwork and I left out of the job to return there tomorrow after school for orientation.

That shit was weird both of us looking familiar to the other. I don't know why I ended up saying yes to hanging with him on my birthday. He was too fuckin fine to say no to SMH. If he thinks he's fuckin me he better be ready to give me his check. He needs to learn to mind his own damn business too. I don't talk about me or my life with anyone. All these niggas need to know is to pay up and never disrespect me.