1st CHAPTER - HEY YOU!

Y/N's POV

Being back to live in Hyosan felt so weird when my parents told me we would move back to here.
But now it seems so good and renewing, of course we would come here to visit sometimes but it's been six years I haven't been in Hyosan,I miss the only friends I had in here Wu-jin and Ha-ri,last time I was here I met Wu-jin classmates Dae-su,Joon-yeong,Cheongsan and Onjo,at least these are the ones I remember of....
Hopefully they will apply to Hyosan College too and I would have the opportunity to maybe make new friends.

|TIME SKIP|

                    3rd person POV

Y/N was walking to a room where all of the odontology students would meet,because they would get information about their class schedules and about the dorms and who they share it with.

She sat on the chair and then the professor introduced herself:
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝙼𝚜. 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕
𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜.
𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜.

She called 3 pairs and then called Y/N and Choi Nam-ra.
The both girls headed to Ms. Park, she gave Y/N and Nam-ra a term to sign and a paper with the door password in it.
As Nam-ra signed the paper,her and Y/N locked eyes and Nam-ra immediately looked away.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑! They said as Ms. Park handed them the paper.

                         Y/N 's POV

As we walked out of the room I decided to greet Choi Nam-ra since she seemed too shy to do the first move.

𝙷i,𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚈/𝙽 𝙻/𝙽. I say shyly as I wished I could have said something more.
For some reason I felt kind of intimidated by her and couldn't figure out why.

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒 𝙽𝚊𝚖-𝚛𝚊. She replied coldly.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏.
I said as we got into our dorm.
𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜?

𝙽𝚘,𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙,𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! Nam-ra said in response.

                        Nam-ra's POV

I was getting my things out of the car trunk and my would keep asking things like "have you already met your roommate" and "how is she?"

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚖, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛. I said to her.

|TIME SKIP|

                         Y/N's POV

I was lazily organizing my stuff while getting easily distracted by my phone.
Nam-ra has already organized her things she did it so quickly and perfectly, to be honest, I think she's perfect!

I was putting my clothes on the closet and heard my ringing.
I stopped what I was doing to pick up,it Wi-jun.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚙? I asked.

𝙽/𝙽 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝,𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔? Wu-jin asked me.

In the two weeks I have been here me and Wu-jin have only seen once.

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?

𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙽. He replied.

I wondered if this place has something to do with the Cheongsang i met years ago.

|TIME SKIP|

As I got there I saw him,Dae-su,Ha-ri,and a girl with a black short hair.

𝙷𝚒! I say to them while smiling.
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝙽,𝙷𝚊-𝚛𝚒 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍. Wu-jin told me.
𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚎-𝚜𝚞. Ha-ri savagely replied.
𝙰𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎. Dae-su said.
𝙳𝚊𝚎-𝚜𝚞 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍.
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎!
I say as I look at them!

In the two weeks I have been here me and Wu-jin have only seen once.

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?

𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙽. He replied.

I wondered if this place has something to do with the Cheongsang i met years ago.

|TIME SKIP|

As I got there I saw him,Dae-su,Ha-ri,and a girl with a black short hair.

𝙷𝚒! I say to them while smiling.
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝙽,𝙷𝚊-𝚛𝚒 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍. Wu-jin told me.
𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚎-𝚜𝚞. Ha-ri savagely replied.
𝙰𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎. Dae-su said.
𝙳𝚊𝚎-𝚜𝚞 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍.
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎!
I say as I look at them!

I met Cheongsang's mother on the restaurant, it comes out that the restaurant had something to do with the Cheongsang I knew.

I got out of there on a rush although,because I was afraid Nam-ra would be sleeping and I could wake her up.

When I got to the dorm she was preparing to sleep.

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. I said as I laid on my bed.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘. She replied.

A/N:That's it everyone,I imagined this chapter would be longer, but this was the best I could do.😕
Sorry for putting too many time skips bhahahha.
Pls make sure to vote,any suggestions or opinions can be left on the comments.
Thanks!