{6.}

2023 (Present Day)Rio De Janeiro 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2023 (Present Day)
Rio De Janeiro 

Ikaris was studying Bia from across the private jet. Some things never did change. Although Bia did always enjoy talking to others, she did it in away that made him think she was hiding something, that's why he had always been weary of her. He didn't trust her, and he probably never would.

"I guess some things never do change." He spoke outload when she had moved to the bar after spending a couple of hours talking with Karan, who was keen on getting footage for Kingo's documentary, and Thena who was no longer herself. After hearing the news of what happened to Gilgamesh, Bia had attempted to comfort her friend.

"I'll have an old fashioned." She smiled at the bar tender. "What do you mean, exactly?" She finally turned to face the male.

"Nothing." Ikaris attempted to not roll his eyes.

"No." Bia frowned. "Please, elaborate."

"Okay. I still don't trust you."

"Aww, don't worry. I feel exactly the same way about you." She smiled. 'but tell me, how does it feel?"

"How does what feel?"

"To find out you're not mommies favorite." She smiled proudly at that one. "Ikaris, You spent centuries shadowing Ajak, following her around like a lost puppy. You took over when she wasn't around, thinking she'd be proud.. which, she was, I can admit that, but in the end that meant nothing to her. She chose Sersi, and frankly-" She chuckled lifting her drink to her lips. "- even I'm surprised."

When Ikaris didn't reply, Bia quickly rolled her eyes and took off with her drink in hand. She was just about to take back her seat next to Thena, but Sersi had already taken her seat, just as she was going to join Sprite, she caught sight of Druig who hadn't necessarily spoken a word to her. At least not since the short little phone call.

It had bothered her how easily it was for him to go back to how things were before, especially since they had left on really bad terms. But then again, none of that mattered to her, just him. It was always him. And again, it was a two second phone call. If it wasn't for his depressed look, than she probably would have left him to himself, but she knew him better than anyone else.

"Hi." She plopped down into the empty seat right next to him. Immediately his mood had changed, and he was smiling her favorite smile.

"Hi." he whispered back. A small fragile smile rested on his face and she knew he was also unsure about how they left things off. "I'm sorry." He rested his forehead on her shoulder.

"The past is in the past."

"No." He shook his head sitting back up looking disappointed in himself. "Not when you should have always been my future. Mía Bia, I am sorry."

"Druig, don't. I made my choice and you made yours. Just- let it go. I just- I just- I'm happy you're here. We're together again, that's all that matters. Please let it go."

Taking a deep breath Druig finally nodded his head in agreement. In doing so, he lifted the arm rest between the two and pulled her closer so that he could wrap his arms around her. Which immediately led to the two quickly fall asleep. Well, Druig at least because Bia was fighting the sleep. While holding into his hand, she's  trying to savor every second she has with him because for all she knows things would go back to the way they were. Or worse, none of this is real.

As her head rate son his chest, she slowly matched his breathing. She listened to his heart beat. She took in his familiar scent. They were all things she spent centuries thinking about. She missed him and nothing and no one can was going to ever replace him. Not even her roommate Adriel who had fought to get her to stay.

"Que pasa? Quien son ellos."

"Son amigos del colegio." Was all she replied having never take her eyes away from Druig And Adriel caught that.

"Después de todo este tiempo? Es el?" Adriel asked on the verge of tears when he followed her up to her room to see her packing a bag. "Stay. Stay with me." He begged.

" No puedo. No lo entenderías."

" Entonces explícamelo." Nothing, he got No reply. "Bia, mírame." He slowly walked up her to get a good look at her. "Explícamelo."

" No." she shook her head. "Me tengo que ir. Adriel, gracias por ser mi amigo." She pulled him into a tight hug.

"De todos mis años vivas. Viniste en un momento en que estaba en unos de mis puntos más bajos. Gracias por ser mi amigo. Por aceptar me. Tu y tu familia, los agradezco much. Y nunca los voy a olvidar."

"Bia, espérate. Bia. No, me agas esto. Te amo."

"Lo siento, perro...Es el. Siempre va ser el. Siempre vas ser mi familia."
•••

"Bia." Sersi shook the girl who had fallen asleep. When Bia finally woke up and realized they had landed, she was gestured over by their prime eternal. "We're in Chicago now. We're going to get Phastos."

"Wait." Bia hurried off the jet following her friend. "What happened to going to Rio?" She asked as they walked towards the exit. "Sers?" Bia questioned again when she finally climbed down the steps of the jet, reaching the platform.

"I didn't want to wake you, but we lost his location. For some reason his tracker just disappeared from the radar. Now I'm worried."

"You're worried about me, Sersi?" Someone asked making both women turn in shock.

"Kratos!" Bi was the first to react. Immediately running to her twin brother with a large smile. "You made it."

"I got your message. I was attacked along the way, but nevertheless. I managed to get here in one piece." He proudly proclaimed smugly before he quickly made eye contact with the green eternal.  All it took was one glance and his full and undivided attention was on the beauty that is Sersi. "Sersi, looking as beautiful as ever."

"Kratos. Glad you can make it." She sent him a smile and then once again was focused on Bia. "We'll be back. Please, be careful. With these deviants running around and with Thena not having Gilgamesh, things can go bad."

"Don't worry." Bia sent her a soft smile. "We have each others backs."

"Yeah." Sersi hesitantly agreed, but still, deep down, she was worried. Only the twins, Kingo and Thena were the fighters and again. What if there was an attack. What if Thena had another episode when they attacked, again? No wonder she was worried. She will always worry.

Timeless- Druigजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें