- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

Kaci nodded. "Okay? And?" she asked with a raised brow. She shrugged. "I don't remember when it was your problem."

The womanʼs husband leaned forward, not liking the girlʼs attitude. "We're just a little concerned, that's all," he assured her. "Maybe he's not getting all the things he needs, like food and clothes and -"

"You know, it's so nice of you to care about other peopleʼs lives like that." Kaci stuck on a thick, sweet smile. "I'm sure, then, if you are so concerned about this, that you wouldn't mind giving us some help yourselves." She lifted Kaz up higher on her side and swiped the two plates from the table. The couplesʼ faces turned to a mix of anger and shock. Kaci glared at them. "Next time, don't be so stuck-up and cunty."

John B cheered and clapped his hands together, rushing to the girlʼs side to take the plated from her hands. Sarah snorted and looked down to the ground. Luis sighed and pinched his nose with the shake of his head. Some things never changed.

The woman rised out of her seat and slapped Kaci over the face while her head was turned. "You little whore."

Kaci turned back around to her, both eyebrows raised. She grabbed a fistful of the womanʼs hair and slammed her head off the glass table without any hesitation. She then poured a glass of sticky champagne over her head and stole her purse.

"HEY!" a waiter called, and the teen mom flipped him off.

"C'mon, Kace, let's go!" said John B, pulling her away by the arm before a proper fight broke out.

Luis, Sarah, Kaci and John B sprinted away, collecting even more food on their way out with some much-needed adrenaline coursing through their veins. Kaz giggled and peeked over his momʼs shoulder to see the chaos she'd caused behind them.

"They didn't even say anything rude!" Luis called to the girl.

Kaci shrugged. "They were thinking it!"

"Seriously?"

"They shouldn't have looked at me like that!"

"You can be such a bitch sometimes!"

𖧷

𝗞𝗮𝗰𝗶 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀 smiled at the sight of all the cash in the purse she stole. When she was younger, she never had to worry about how much money she had in her pocket. Anything and everything she wanted was handed to her on a silver platter, no matter the cost. But, now, seeing the mere colour of messy green excited her.

John B waited for her at the till, waiting to pay for the gas and extras they were buying. She browsed through the baby things, picking up a pack of diapers, a few bottles and a box of formula.

Outside, Sarah and Luis watched over Kaz as they ate the remainders of the food they stole from the restaurant. Kaci hadn't hit someone in a while, and she'd be lying if she said it didn't feel good. She loved the rush she felt when it happened.

"Forty bucks," the cashier said as they slammed all their things on the counter.

Kaci slid it under the glass screening and left the store with John B following beside her.

"Whoever makes it to the boat last has to clean Kazʼs shitty diaper," stated John B, mouth full of the gas station snacks he managed to sneak into his pocket, as he and Kaci walked back to Luis and Sarah.

"Shh. Shhh." Sarah and Luis were ducked behind the gas tanks.

"What?" asked Kaci, sending them a weird look.