𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Почніть із самого початку

Her blue eyes were fixated on the current Fairy King who was enveloped with a golden aura, his guardian was much bigger and looked like a real bear, it was bigger and tougher looking, not to mention it had a six-pack. It was the true spirit spear, it was refined and powerful that made Lily's eyes sparkle.

"Its form has changed." Drole pointed out, looking at the true guardian.

"Well, if the one we saw before was nothing but a poor imitation then this is the real one. How insolent he can draw out the sacred tree's full power." Gloxinia said, a tad bit annoyed that he was able to stall their death but also the fact that Lily was astounded at his abilities.

Lily's expression changed to a concerned one, she saw how King was getting tired. Since Lily was the secret guardian of the eternal and fairy king's forest it was her job to watch over the kings she knew the limits when they didn't have their wings.

Diane was amazed by King's power but was wondering why it took him so long to fight for real. She then noticed how tired he was getting. King brushed it off saying he was fine but he knew he wasn't, in his current condition he wasn't able to handle the power of the true spirit spear. He kept launching attacks but it was putting a toll on his body. "Harlequin!" Lily called out.

Gloxinia got irritated, black eyes twitched in annoyance as he brought her closer to him and hugged her tighter. "Worrying about another fairy king while I am right here. Lily, I didn't realize you would try and leave your fiance for a weaker fairy king. Don't make me punish you?" He whispered in her ear. Lily blushed crimson red as she stuttered out a response.

Then suddenly the flower servant used its vines to wrap around Diane and started to choke her. She coughed out blood. "It seems that the last attack has left the current fairy king covered in wounds. Okay, I think it's about time to get rid of that pesky giant girl." Gloxinia said. Lily then became anxious once more.

He was able to break the vines off of Diane and break the servants. "No way! Well, that's what you were hoping I would say. But too bad. As the fairy king, I am sure you are aware of the incredible life force plants have, right? You launched one counter-attack after another but it was all for nothing." Gloxinia said.

Diane became worried but King said it was fine and he was able to use chastiefol's first configuration and destroy the servant. Gloxinia sighed, "Since you destroyed it, I have no choice but to admit its defeat."

Lily sighed in relief that King was able to defeat the flower servant and smiled at him, making him nervously smile back with a blush. Gloxinia narrowed his eyes at the third fair king.

"It seems that my butterfly cares a lot about you fairy king Harlequin," Gloxinia announced. Lily looked at him confused but then his face turned dark. "To be honest it pisses me off." He said menacingly, eyes glowing as he looked at the fairy king who dared to challenge him. Lily sweatdropped with a nervous expression on her face.

»•» ❁ «•«

Then the fight between Jericho and Gowther vs Escanor and Hawk started to take place, truly an odd team-up. Within the midst of the battle Escanor was placed into a mindscape for a few brief moments and through that, he was able to quad-transform. Lily was able to sense the magical power coming off of Escanor and it was overwhelming, though she wouldn't expect anything less from the Lion Sin.

"What kind of insane transformation is this!?" Gloxinia gasped.

"On terms of power level, he just barely surpasses Galand," Drole observed, silently gaping at the human who seemed on par with the former demon commander Meliodas.

"His power level..." Lily whispered under her breath. Gloxinia turned to her, black eyes swirling with questions. "What about it?" He questioned.

She didn't look at him. "It is increasing." She whispered. His eyes widen as his gaze refocused on the battle.