Benihmie- strong shine....chapter one

PART ONE_____Chapter one-        

It’s quite. Everything has become a mystery. I have lost so much and gained so little… Yes maybe I became the captain of squad five after my children were taken, but I would rather have them with me then be a captain. Any day. I pray each and every day to wake up and have them in my arms. My daughter Homura and my son Shizuru. My baby twins. It’s been two years know since they have been taken. Nothing is known about them. Aizen and they all just disappeared without a trace. I’ve never stopped looking for them though. I search for my babies every single day and come home and cry myself to sleep knowing I will not wake up tomorrow and not have them in my arms.

                I looked at the blank pages in front of me which I had to fill out. I had to write how everything went this month. All the reports, and I never liked these things. They were boring and when I do the papers it lets me think a lot and remember. Remember my children and all of the moments we had together, and when they were taken. Thinking makes me wonder what has happened to them are they dead? Or alive? So many things I want to but don’t want to know. I am scared to know the truth.

                “Captain?” Momo asked.

I looked up from my papers and saw Momo my lutenent standing at the door and she had a black eye and was holding her arm. I shot up from my seat.

                “What? What happened?” I ran over to her side and looked at her arm and very gently touched it.

                “Someone is attacking,” She said.

Momo then passed out and I caught her in my arms. She lay in my arms and I brought her in closer to me.

                “Momo! Momo! Are you okay?” I said.

I slowly laid her onto the floor and held my hand over her and healed her with my powers. I softly touched her cheek and ran out of my room searching from where this trouble could have happened. Everything was in chaos. Everyone was fighting one another blood splattering everywhere. I looked to my right and saw Izzuru going and going to slash Rangiku’s throat. Rangiku was on the ground moaning in pain.

                I screamed out Izzuru name and shouted it over and over trying to get him to stop. He wouldn’t respond. I ran over and grabbed Izzuru’s arm before he swung his sword. He turned to me and I felt my body freeze. His eyes where as black as coal.  It looked like he had no soul.

                “Izzuru,” I said

He didn’t respond to me. It was like he didn’t even know me. He tore his arm away from me and raised his hand and went to strike at me. I shielded myself with my powers and he struck my shield over and over rapidly. It wasn’t affecting me since I was a captain but if I did absolutely nothing and let him come at me like this... I could get hurt.

                “Izzuru, Izzuru,” my voice was shaky as he continued to slash at me.

He continued to slash at me. He then looked at me and dropped his sword and made his hand into a fist and drove his hand right into my shield and then his hand went right through my stomach. I looked up at Izzuru. He was inches away from my face. His hand in me. He pulled his hand out and I coughed up blood and grabbed onto my stomach. I looked at Izzuru.

                “Izzuru,” I said.

Then I saw him fly to the ground and captain Byakouya was standing behind him with his sword.

                “Byakouya, S. Stop!” I cried.

Byakouya saw me and his eyes widened and he looked at me kneeling on the ground with my hands wrapped around my stomach. He then started towards Izzuru.