thigh riding

me and my best friend Emily where chilling in her room,her parents were out of town for the weekend and we were having a sleepover.
I've had the biggest crush on her for the longest time,she's just so sexy.
We were chilling on her bed when all of a sudden she took her hoodie off and she was wearing a tank top that really really showed off her big massive boobs.
I stared to get really horny.
I could feel my pussy start to throb, i think she noticed me squirming about a bit she turned around, "are u ok?", she ask and put her hand on my thigh,my face turned bright red and I could feel myself getting wet.
"Awwwww is someone I little horny,do u like my tits,"she questioned as she pushed her boobs in my face,I nodded and reached my hands out and started to play with her boobs,she moaned and started to make out with me,I needed someone to happen, "come on baby,she said and she pulled away from the heated makeout , "here you go," she said patting her thigh, "ride this all u want baby girl," so I did, I sat myself on her thigh and started to hump her leg,I felt like I was a horny puppy.
As I was humping her thigh her had her face in my boob licking them all over.When I finally released I squirted and came all over her leg,she made me lick it all up.that's a good girl she said to me.