INTRODUCTION

WHISPERS
( ANTHONY BRIDGERTON x F!OC )

          WHISPERS( ANTHONY BRIDGERTON x F!OC )

SABOTAGE THE THINGS
YOU LOVE THE MOST

          THE YEAR of 1813 was to be Jayne Wymarc's debut season ── her debut sponsored by Violet Bridgerton

THE YEAR of 1813 was to be Jayne Wymarc's debut season ── her debut sponsored by Violet Bridgerton. Jayne's mother had died when she was young, causing her to be raised by nannies and tutors more often than not. Her father was a viscount who owned two lucrative brothels around town ── creating many rumors in high society on Jayne's true parentage and noble status. Although those that said these rumors were the ones frequenting the brothels Viscount Wymarc owned.

Jayne frequented the Bridgerton household for many of her younger years, all because of her friend, Daphne. They were thick as thieves, always by each other's side. But the older Jayne got, the more the oldest Bridgerton would linger around ── always watching, never touching. Jayne would notice his eyes looming over her, and soon, she'd steal glances at him whenever they were in the same room. And never did Daphne or any other Bridgerton catch on.

On the way home one evening, Daphne had bid her friend a good night and Jayne was seeing her own way out, like she had done so many times before ── but this time, it was different. Anthony had been waiting by the door for her. He was tired of waiting ── always watching, never touching. After all those years, he had to have her. He needed to know what it felt like for his hands to run over her soft skin, he craved it ── to place small kisses upon every inch of her body. Anthony Bridgerton wanted Jayne Wymarc in as many ways as he could, as long as that was all.

Jayne had originally thought Anthony to be kind. She thought the more they snuck around, the more chance he'd want to marry her one day ── one day when they were older. But he never spoke those four words. Although each time he called, she came running ── hoping this time it would be different. Jayne gave him everything ── her heart, her body, her mind, everything a lady was meant to protect.