tae young x fem!reader - because of you

🤍🧡

highschool au: y/n and tae young are 17-18 years old

a/n (to the requester): i'm really sorry for taking so long with your request. been really unmotivated and busy w school. hope you can understand.

and thank you guys so much for 2.6K reads! I appreciate it so much <3

requested by: SimpingGoddess

aiyana is this random girl i made up while writing this too. this is probably one of the longest oneshots i've written, sorry if it looks like i dragged out the story line, i procrastinated a lot.

there'll be a cue to play music somewhere in this chapter.

the song i chose is lotus flower bomb by wale.

summary: you have a crush on a sweet boy named tae young, who offers to teach you korean.

warnings: none

.

.

.

.

TAE YOUNG'S KINDNESS towards you made you admire him. he was probably one of the nicest guys at your school. he was always willing to help out anyone, and never made people feel left out or sad.

you have both been good friends for some time now and you didn't want to ruin that. overtime you started to develop a crush on him. you didn't know how to approach him about your feelings, though.

knowing tae young, he probably wouldn't be mean if he didn't feel the same.

but it scared you.

that if you did confess your feelings and he didn't feel the same way,

it wouldn't be the same between the two of you.

you cherished your friendship with him deeply. the connection you shared with him mattered more to you than some silly crush, so you hid your feelings, believing it was for the best.

one day tae young suggested for you start learning korean and you were interested. as you became closer with tae, you wanted to know more about his culture, which made him happy.

tae young messaged you about meeting at the library after school and you agreed. the day you decided to meet up you felt nervous as you made your way to the library. usually, when you both hung out there was another classmate you knew, but now it was just you and him. you hoped everything would go smoothly. it was easier hiding your feelings around other people but just in front of him? who knows how that would go.

you took a deep breath, and walked inside of the library, scanning the area for a table to sit at. your eyes landed on a table by the window and you went over to it, setting your things down. you sat for a few minutes before pulling out your phone to text tae young.

tae <3

y/n

hey tae young

i just got to the library. how far r u?

tae <3