𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

He sighed to himself. He was starving, craving for the familiar red liquid to fill his mouth to the brim.

It wasn't long until he went crazy. He breathed in and began to run; running faster than his normal speed torwards the commotion.

By the time he had made it there, Daki rested on the roof and had began to go through her metamorphosis. Her hair began to transition from dark raven to a bright white with green tints at the bottom.

Cracks grew around her body, along with her signature demon mark on her cheek.

Obliviously a man had came out of one of the buildings, pointing and shouting at the burgunette. The female glared at the man and tsked in annoyance.

She raised her beautifully decorated ribbons and before she could do anything. She was tackled by (Y/n).

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!"

Daki fell on her back and began stabbing the boy with her ribbons multiple times.

[Daki] "UGH LET GO! LET GO!! YOU'RE SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING, NO NO NO NO NO!"

She scratched his hands and stabs his guts several times. Holding onto her neck stubbornly. He breathed in again and began to choke her harder, the heat from his hand began to burn her neck like the sun.

It felt like a collar of fire had been placed around her slim neck and at any given moment could behead her. But he didn't...

[Daki] "Holding back are we~!"

Daki smirked and flung him away. He fell nearby on the roof floor with a painful grunt.

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!!!"

The man that was yelling hysterically earlier had ran quickly inside.

[Daki] "Shut...up..."

She raised her ribbons and swung it forcefully around her. Tanjiro widened his eyes, the buildings that surrounded them were sliced cleanly open.

[Everyone that surrounded them] "GYAAAAHHH!!!!!"

dead bodies laid horrifyingly without their heads or upper halfs of their bodies.

[Tanjiro] "How unforgivable...how dare you do this."

Daki squatted and took the unconscious (Y/n) in her arms.

[Daki] "Huh? You're still talking? I've had enough of your plain existence, the lives of humans have no value whatsoever, have fun rotting in hell."

She smirked and began to walk away, now realizing the boy in his arms was healing at a abnormally slow rate.

She frowned and placed a hand on his stomach where she had stabbed him multiple times.

[Daki] "I'm...sorry...I'll find you something to feast on when where back"

She whispered with a warm grin. The demon readied herself to hop on a different roof when she felt a powerful hand yank her leg.

Daki widened her eyes and glared at the thing that held her leg so tightly. She was met with a blade that quickly slashed her leg off.

She gasps and pulls away to a safer distance; away to avoid anymore attacks from the ragged burgunette. With the distance she healed her leg in the process.

[Tanjiro] "Living breathing creatures don't not go the way of the demons. Why do you take them? Why do you trample on them?"

(Y/n) eyes fluttered open upon hearing those words. He turned in the direction he heard the voice.