As y/n began to rinse the once-soapy drumstick spoons she felt arms wrap around her. She knew that she had either been embarrassed to the point of no redemption or she was totally safe and Hailee heard nothing. Based off the grip Hailee had on y/n's waist, Hailee had heard nearly everything. 

 So are you gonna tell me how long you hid and let me embarrass myself?

haha, I don't think you embarrassed yourself but I came in around the part of the song that you changed the lyrics from Sofia to Hailee.

I definitely heard the indirect I love you, oh and the best part mimicking the drums with soapy spoons and oh my god the PET NAMES.

ok in that case I will be taking myself and my AirPods and going back to my hotel.

It was lovely knowing you.

You have a beautiful home.

Thank you for letting me crash here for the night.

no, don't be like that it was actually really cute and you cleaned our mess you didn't have to.

Well if you think me cleaning was cute if you had slept any longer I was gonna raid your fridge and make us breakfast but since you're up I guess I get out of that.

*lays head on y/n's shoulder and fake snores* no I'm asleep y/n you can make that breakfast.

You see I'd love to but Hails you're sleeping on me.

 I mean I'm not mad at it but it's a little hard to cook with a human apron that's a little taller than you.

ok ok, ill get off of you. But you don't have to make breakfast my fridge is honestly empty.

well, then it looks like going to the store and getting the stuff to make you breakfast.

 So Hails what do you want?

I want you, to stay here, with me.

Do you know you can always join me at the store?

Yeah but that's not what I meant. I meant it in the...

You don't want me to leave later today do you?

...

Well... 

If you don't wa...

Oh, I'm fine with extending my stay there's only one problem I have maybe 3 outfits. One that is actually in your dryer right now, the Disney outfit and what you let me borrow for dinner last night. So technically I have 2 outfits

Do you not have the suitcase you brought from home?

haha did you forget I was supposed to leave in like 2 hours and you had all my things sent home so it'd be less for me to worry about?

Plus the trip was 2 days so I packed for 2 days.

Sorry, I didn't predict that I'd fall for the mystery girl on the other end of the line.

Oh yeah... 

being helpful has really backfired on me today.