Let's get to work

Start from the beginning

You go ahead and get dressed up in that suit, see you in maybe 15 minutes? I don't fully know how long it takes to put on a suit as you can see Im more of a t-shirt, ripped jeans, and Doc Martens kinda girl.

 AKA I'm fairly low maintenance.

full transparency y/n I might need 30 minutes.

I don't know if law went with a men's cut or a women's cut suit. Men or oversized is really easy to slip into. The ladies' cut looks stunning but my god are they hard to get into!

no problem I'll be just outside waiting whenever you are ready

Hailee had only taken about fifteen minutes to get into her suit. Law Roach had taken it easy on Hailee and given her a suit that wasn't too tight or hard to get into. As always though she looked stunning and it was getting a little hard for y/n to concentrate on the work that lay in front of her. 

ok I'm ready to do this how am I posing?

Y/n?

Helloo?

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

Like I said I really love candids, for this we want a badass woman who doesn't need a man.

I not saying you don't need one but you are famously single and we can use that.

Hahaha, no worries that really has been my mood since my last relationship.

The most important part is that you know how to have fun and most importantly you know that you are indeed that bitch. 

So... what are the go-to female empowerment songs that have you feeling yourself?

I know I have my own but this is about you!

I love how abstract your process is y/n.

 I swear every day I'm more thankful I was given your number. AND that I texted back no matter how annoying you were.

Hailee!

Rude, but also true.

Now will you kindly stop avoiding the question?

ok ok I was stalling my song is *cough* MOSTGIRLS

what?

I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right.

It sounded like you said m-

MOST GIRLS!

My own song alright.

Hey there's nothing wrong with it being your own song!

I just wanted to make sure I heard you right.

Look just get my assistant to queue p the songs and we can get going.

 Can we play boss bitch? oh and please follow that up with most girls please.

 Yeah ok, thanks so much guys. ok, Hailee in the garden please, and thank you!