"Just in case we found someone perfect for you," Tetsu answered as he grinned.

"There's no such perfect guy," Hiyori stated as she shook her head. Tetsu walked toward the counter and sat down on the barstool across from her. He leaned down to get closer to her.

"What about Cobra-san?" he whispered. Hiyori quickly covered his mouth with her hand as she glared at the younger boy.

"Keep your mouth shut," she said in a low tone so that no one can hear them but just her, Naomi, who is standing beside her, and Tetsu who is looking at her in fear.

The latter nodded aggressively and the girl let go of him. He went back to his seat beside Chiharu and sealed his mouth shut.

"You scared him," Naomi told her with an amused look.

"I know," she shrugged.

--

"Did you buy it?" Hiyori asked the blonde-haired man as soon as he entered the Hino Gas Station. The girl is sitting on one of the chairs and leaning her back as if she was in her home.

Cobra placed the plastic bag on the table in front of her and he went to the other chair to sit down.

"Yeah, why are you here, anyway? Aren't you supposed to be working?" Cobra asked the black-haired girl. Her waist-length hair is falling down on her back as she sighed.

She took the cupcake out of the plastic bag and took a bite of it. "I'm on a break."

Cobra sighed as he looked at the girl beside him who is happily eating the cupcake that he bought.

"But why are you here?" Hiyori snapped her head in his direction. Their faces are inches closer to each other. She hitched a breath and shook her head to snap her out of reality.

"Why? You don't want me here?" she asked.

"No."

"You're so cold, Hino Junpei," she said acting as if she was offended by his answer.

"Don't call me that," he told her with a glare.

"Man, this is why you're not with someone. You're too cold," she nudged him on his side.

"I don't need them."

"Why? Do you like someone already?" she asked all of a sudden. Hiyori regretted that question. If she finds out that the man she loves likes someone, it would be a total heartbreak for her.

She gulped and looked at Cobra who stared at the glass window of the gas station. She waited for his answer and deep down she was hoping that it would be her.

"Who knows," Cobra answered and shrugged.

"Why are you so secretive?!" she whined and playfully slapped him on his arm. She was about to say something when Cobra's phone rang.

"Yeah. She's with me. We'll be there," Cobra said on the phone as he stared at the black-haired girl beside him wearing a worried expression.

"Let's go," he said and offered his hand for her to stand up.

"Where?"

--

"Shit, are you okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" Hiyori quickly ran to Naomi and looked at her from head to toe for any injuries.

As soon as Cobra received a call, they immediately went to the diner and found it messy. Unfortunately, the White Rascals went there and destroyed some of the stuff in the diner.

𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 | ʜɪɢʜ & ʟᴏᴡजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें