- Is it her: pt2 -

"Cheryl?" Toni asked "yeah its me" Cheryl said smiling but almost crying , Toni was felt so many emotions she was happy then she was upset then she wanted to cry.

Toni got up and hugged Cheryl "you do not know how much I missed you" Toni said with her face in Cheryls chest "I missed you to TeeTee" Cheryl said hugging her back. Toni smiled at the nickname it brung back memories good memories to she started to remember them back in high school.

"how have you been?" Cheryl asked Toni while holding her waist "I've been good" Toni said with a faint smile.

Cheryl and Toni stood there talking for a while when the rest of the gang showed up , "OMG" Verionca screamed they were all shocked to see Cheryl standing there talking to Toni it felt like it's been forever sice they seen Toni actually smile.

They all walked over to Cheryl and Toni "well well well if it isnt the famous Cheryl Blossom" Verionca said "hello verionca" Cheryl said laughing "how have you been" Verionca asked her "Great actually I became owner of my dads company and I almost got married" Cheryl said smiling "What do you mean you almost got married?" Toni asked rasing her eyebrow "well she wasnt the girl I loved enough to marry" Cheryl said looking down at Toni.

"Sooo how long you in riverdale for?" Betty asked "I live here now" Cheryl said looking at Betty "Really?!?!?!" Toni said trying not to sound excited "Yea really Topaz" Cheryl said to Toni. Toni smiled at Cheryl she felt so happy after a long time she missed her and she for sure still loved her but she wasnt sure Cheryl felt the same.

Everyone talked and shopped for a while it was getting late and almost time for them to head home.

"well its getting late and i think we should go home" Verionca said "yea your right but Toni can I get your number" Cheryl said "y-yeah" Toni said stumbbling with her words. Toni gave Cheryl her number and they all headed home.

(SKIPPING TIME)

Toni was laying down in her bed watching a movie when she got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Topaz it's Cheryl

Toni: Hey Blossom , what are you doing?

Cheryl: Laying down just scrolling down insta
Cheryl: And you?

Toni: laying down watching a movie

Cheryl: OHHH what you watching?

Toni: Im watching After

Cheryl: I already seen that

Toni: Oh shut up

Cheryl: NOOOO !!!

Toni: Whatever

Cheryl: I MISSED YOUU

Toni: I missed you more

Cheryl: Is that so?

Toni: umm yea it is lmaoo

Cheryl: Hey Toni?

Toni: Yes?

Cheryl: Do you wanna spend the weekend with me? If your not busy.

Toni: yeah of course

Cheryl: Great

Toni: Do you wanna ft?

Cheryl: is that even a question? DUHHHH !!!

Toni began to call cheryl(skip the talking part cause why not) Cheryl and Toni talked for about 4 hours they talked about the dumbest thing and there old high school memories.

Both girls were hapy they have been waiting for this moment for a long time and it finally happened.

"Im tired" Toni said as her eyes strated to get heavey "then go to sleep" Cheryl said "Okay" Toni said as she fell asleep on the phone with Cheryl.

Cheryl looked at her phone and saw Toni sleeping she thought Toni looked so cute she was falling inlove with her even more.

Cheryl watched Toni sleep as she soon drifted off to sleep also.

I was forced to write this...But anyways here is pt2