He noded and they walked back into the living room and both sat down on the couch a little closer then before. For a while they sat in silence, Sasuke being the first to break it.

"You can stay..tonight if you want it's late and raining so no use in getting soaked again. Oh and you don't have to tell me..."

The blonde sighed and interrupted him.

"I..Sakura's cheating on me"

Silence again, Sasuke had a feeling that's what it was but didn't want to say anything incase that wasn't what it was.

"How..do you know?"

"I caught her, she didn't see me neither did the guy she was currently all over"

"I'm sorry Naruto"

he scooted closer to the blonde and hugged him, this slightly surprised Naruto but he shrugged it off and hugged him back tears once again falling freely down his cheeks and onto Sasuke's shirt. This only made Sasuke hold on to him tighter. After a while Naruto pulled away and rubbed his eye's he laughed lightly when he saw how wet he had made his friend's shirt.

"Sorry, bought' that"

"It's alright"

Naruto smiled slightly and grabbed the remote. "let's watch TV"

Sasuke noded and took the remote from him causing him to pout.

"I get to pick what we watch"

"Buttt Sasukeee i wanna pick"

"No, last time we ended up watching the Tyra banks show"

"Hmph! i like that show"

"No! were going to watch Inuyasha"

"In-u what-a?"

Sasuke narrowed his eyes and turned on the TV he wasn't sure why he liked Inuyasha but he did and by god he was not watching Tyra banks again. A little while later Naruto was laying down his head on Sasuke's lap facing the TV It wasn't long before he was asleep.

Normally this would cause 'problems' for Sasuke but right now he was to busy plotting against Sakura to let those problem's sink in. 'hmm..i cant kill her..that's illegal, are raccoon's mean? nah' that wouldn't work I'm sure it wouldn't be able to look at her face...hmm' Just then he got an idea and he had a mischievous smirk on his face he picked up the sleeping blonde bridle style and carried him to his bed room and laid him down and covered him up. He then walked into the bath room gathered a few items from the cabinet and walked back into the living room. He put on his saddles and quietly opened and closed the door and left to Sakura's place if she was there he was sure he would have no problem convincing her to let him in and if she wasn't..he would just break in.

With the item's placed in his pocket's and him in front of her door he knocked twice and waited for her to answer the door if she was there. A few moment's later she answered the door the glare on her face turned into a giant smile when she realized who it was.

"Sasuke what bring's you here"

"uh..my shower's broken, so i was wondering if i could use your's"

"YES! i mean..sure come on in"

With that said she let him in and showed him to her bathroom gave him a towel and left. She being to stupid to wonder why he was at her house at 2 in the morning went in to her room and changed into something she figured would 'turn him on' when he was done showering. While he was 'Showering' he got another idea and another smirk graced his lip's. He wet his hair so it looked like he had been showering and walked out of the bathroom. Only to be greeted by..we will call her 'It' trying to keep him self from gagging at her he forced a small smile on his lip's.