"It looks great, I think we can skip stab wounds for now"

"FOR NOW"

"ya, you did good"

"Never do that again"

"Eh I'm doing my best"

"THAT WAS YOU BEST"

"Yup"

"Well shit"

"That was in fact her best" Peter put in, "and great job on the stitches"

"WELL THANKS FOR YOUR HELP"

"Your welcome" Peter smiled.

Suddenly my phone rang (The work one) I picked it up and looked at the contact number.

It was Wade.

"I gotta take this quick, Miles you can wash your hands and I'll clean everything up, also your gonna have to take the stitches out" I pointed at him and then at my arm.

"Shouldn't we wait to do that?"

"Venom will heal it to the point we're you can take them out and she'll heal the rest" I waved off.

"YOU CAN HEAL FAST"

"Yup"

"IS THAT WHY YOU COULD STAB YOURSELF"

"also yes...  now I gotta take this" I said slipping out side of the wear house and answering the phone.

"Hellooo" I said into the phone.

"Hyia, I got a weee bit of a question to ask you"

"Fire away"

"Would you LOVE to go on a job with me later tonight, it's just breaking up a drug ring gang sorta situation"

"Ohh sounds fun"

"Great I'll find you and pick you up"

"Great can I drive?" I asked.

"No"

"Why not!?"

"Because last time I let you drive you almost went all fast and furious on us"

"But we didn't die?"

"But we almost did"

"Almost is not the same thing"

"I'll consider it"

"FUCK YA" I pumped my fist up and down.

"I'll pick you up later, be ready"

"Eye, eye captain Deadpool" I said before I hung up the phone.

I walked back inside and sat down.

"Hey Miles can you take the stitches out?" I asked him.

"Sure"

He sat down beside me and put on a pair of gloves and grabbed a pair of tweezers and some scissors and cleaned them before pulling on the thread and sniping the thread. One by one the stitches were removed and he finished and put the scissors down and took off the gloves.

"How's that?"

"Awesome, it looks great" I smiled.

We finished up training more with Miles testing out a pair of old web shooters and be testing things with my staff before we were all ready to head out.

I changed back into my suit before we left and meet in the middle.

"Ok safety nerf for the weekend" I clapped my hands together, "Don't add to the population, don't unintentionally subtract from the population, Don't end up in the hospital, news paper, or jail, if you end up in jail establish dominance quickly, and don't die. Have a good weekend"

And then we all went out different ways. 

I was still at the wear house waiting for Wade.

Suddenly a car pulled up with Wade inside.

"Let's go fuck shit up" he called to me.

"YES"

A/n

WHY CANT I WRITE FOR SHIT

Why do I feel like this story is getting worse but also better? 

Why y'all read this. The main character has two chickens a rat and a parasite is smart but also a complete dumb ass and she also looked at a monkey who had been shot and was like 'I know a great idea' and took it home. The plot holes and spelling/grammar suck.

BUT ITS FINEEEEE

it has a plot so it's fineeeee

*inhale*

HAVE A GOOD DAY

-AUTHOR