??? Was with micheal, micheal was riding his bike.

"No I can't! I've tried many times before and it never works. I always end up falling right on my face."

??? Showed sympathy, he stopped the bike from moving any further by standing in front of it.

"Maybe I can show you, I know how to ride a bike without the training wheels and maybe you can follow my lead!"

Micheal agreed, what could go wrong? ??? Took off the training wheels and got on.

"Watch very closely..."

??? Started riding the bike up and down the street, micheal watched the whole time.

??? Peddled back to micheal. "See? It's easy now it's your turn!"

Micheal got on the bike. "Could you watch me while I ride it... Tem?"

"Sure buddy!"

Micheal started peddling slowly, he lost balance a couple times but tem made sure he didn't fall.

"You got it!" Tem said.

Micheal rode his bike around the block, tem was proud of his brother for finally figuring it out.

Micheal peddled back to his house. "Wow! Tem I did it!"

Tem hugged his brother. "You sure did... Now let's get back inside it's getting dark."

"Ok b-but we gotta try it again tomorrow! That was fun!"

----

Legoshi was on the couch with you just watching TV. Of course the rest of the kids were there doing the same.

Legoshi started to cuddle up against you, he was feeling sleepy. He rubbed his face into your chest while taking in your scent.

"Someone's sleepy huh?"

Legoshi nodded.

"We could stay here for the night if you want, it is getting really late anyways."

"Y/N and legoshi sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" faith sung.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in bed already?" You replied.

"Yeah but we'd rather watch you two cuddle." Micheal said.

"Micheal! Your supposed to be on my side!"

"Heh I'm sorry but it's cute!"

Legoshi didn't move from his spot, he couldn't the damn wolf was half asleep on you.

"Legoshi? You asleep?" You asked.

....

"Ugh fine... We can sleep on the couch for tonight..."

The next morning...

You and legoshi were in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Legoshi get me the milk, I need cereal right now..."

Legoshi opened the fridge and looked for it, he eventually found it after 2 minutes.

"Took you long enough you goof."

"S-Sorry I'm just really, really tired..."

You poured the milk in your cereal. "Did you have fun drooling on me last night?"

"Uh- uh I-I did that?! I'm sorry really sorry-"

"Legoshi, it's ok. Don't freak out alright? It's not like I care anyways if you fucking drool on me I'm already used to it."

"Wait I've been doing that this whole time?!"

"Yep, I just never decided to bring it up... Until now... For some reason..."

Legoshi decided to change the subject. "You have a nice family Y/N."

"Why thank you legoshi, maybe I could see yours next if you want."

"Y-Yeah maybe, my grandfather would love you."

You continued to eat your food. "Legoshi get something to eat, we have everything."

Legoshi wasn't hungry. "No thanks I'm not hungry..."

"Come on legoshi get something to eat! Make an egg sandwich o-or if you want I can make you one!"

"Egg sandwich?" Legoshi's tail started to wag.

"I knew that would do the trick, go sit down I'll make you one right now."

----

Word Count: 1031