Chapter 18, Vacation

Start from the beginning

Me and Clint were just eating our as if there was no problem. I looked up as if just realizing that the others weren't eating. They all stared accusingly at me and Clint. "What? You don't like it?" Was all I could say before both me and Clint burst out in peals of laughter.

"What in the world did you put in this!?!?! It tastes like hell!!" Tony exclaimed. The others chorused along with him, muttering their own complaints.

Clint rolled his eyes, "And I'm sure you've tasted hell before."

"From what I could taste, the "sugar" was salt, the "powdered sugar" was flour, and the crepes themselves had some sort of pickle something in them." Steve deduced.

I looked at him in surprise. "How did you guess that much, I didn't think anyone would know about the pickle flavor, just that it tasted bad."

"I've cooked before." Was all he said.

Peter looked sadly at me. "First you steal my boyfriend and now you give us disgusting food. Is there even a real breakfast."

I looked at him, feeling bad now. "Of course there's real food, I just thought it would be funny to prank you guys." When Peter's face changed instantly into a wide grin I knew I had just been played. Rolling my eyes I concentrated on my powers and more plates came into the room.

"You give in to easily to Peter's puppy dog eyes." Clint told me with mock sternness. "And you don't?" Peter said with a grin. 

Everyone in the room laughed because they knew how many times Clint and the others had given into Peter's puppy dog eyes. As everyone slowly dug into their second plate of food, they quickened when they realized that it wasn't booby trapped like the other plate. 

I sensed that the twins were awake before they actually started making noise on the baby monitor. "I'll get them." I said, seeing that the others were still eating. 

'do you want some help?' Wanda asked in my mind. 'No I'll be fine.' I replied.

I had forgotten to take into account the fact that I didn't know what room that the twins had been put in. Five minutes later I was lost, I don't even think I could've found my way back to the kitchen. I didn't even remember what floor each room was on. Mind you, there were 5 floors to pick from plus a basement, plus multiple corridors that went every direction imaginable. This building didn't even have Friday.

Through my connection with the twins I could tell that they were getting more and more annoyed but they seemed to understand that I was lost and couldn't find them. I wasn't sure how to contact any of my soulmates because me and Wanda hadn't really been able to communicate through our minds unless we were in the same room. Wanda could talk to me as long as she was instigating the conversation, but I didn't know how to respond yet. 

So basically, unless Wanda contacted me first, I didn't know how to contact any of them. I didn't even have my phone on me because I had always just used Friday to communicate with the others. So I really only used my phone at school.

Through my bond with the twins I tried to tell them to contact Wanda but when you're talking to 6 month old's it doesn't do much. Then I got an idea.

First I made a bubble, similar to the one I put the twins in. Then I thought about the dining room, using Wanda as an anchor point. Then as I pushed my hands I imagined the bubble going there. What I didn't expect was for it to vanish in mid air. 

"Well, that wasn't supposed to happen." I said outload to myself. The bubble was supposed to lead me back to the dining room, not disappear. Since I didn't know where it went I figured I probably shouldn't do it again just incase there were unforeseen problems. I went into one of the rooms right in front of me and saw that there was a window facing the ocean.