Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe

Start from the beginning

"You know this tattoo looks familiar to me." Kazutora walked out from behind me and sat on the edge of his bed.

I went ahead and finished putting the shirt on. "Wait, so you weren't playing connect the dots with the moles on my back?"

He gave me a look like I was dumb or something. "No." He then went back to his usual look and stared up at me. "That's a Bonten tattoo, isn't it?"

I didn't say anything right away and thought I could lie. "No, it's just some random tattoo I got a two years ago."

"(Y/n), I'm not stupid. I know that's Bonten's tattoo even if it doesn't look like the ones the members have."

I guess there was no point trying to continue to lie about it. "It is. I was tricked into getting it back at the second club I ever danced for." I sat next to him. "Actually I thought it was weird for certain girls to get the tattoo but I still went ahead with it."

"So you weren't trick, you're just dumb."

I let out a laugh because he was definitely right. "I can't say you aren't wrong about that."

"So I take it you were caught by them and managed to escape?"

"Yeah..."

"I have to give you props for being able to do something like that."

I wasn't expecting him to say something like that. "Thanks I guess." I let out a deep sigh. "I'm pretty sure I'm the reason that idiot of a friend of mine is missing."

"You think Bonten got to him?"

"Yeah." I stood up. "If I was heartless, I would say fuck him." I went over to the dresser and grabbed the clothes I had sitting on top of it, putting them on. "But I'm not, even though he can be an asshole sometimes." I was done putting on my clothes and got ready to leave his room. "Well, Kazutora, thanks for letting me stay with you."

"I know you thought saying that would make you look cool when you left, but you have no fucking clue where you're going to find him or how to get there."

I laughed a bit. "I thought this was a good time to act cool by saying that like they do in some animes and movies."

Kazutora shook his head and got up from the bed, walking over to me. "You and Chifuyu are both idiots when it comes to things like that." He walked out of his room and looked over his shoulder. "You coming or what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you going to look for your friend?"

"Yeah."

"Then I guess I can help you with that."

"I can't let you do that." I walked over to him and looked up at him. "This is my problem."

"And I don't care." He walked over to the door of his apartment. "I also have some business with Bonten too and I just needed to confirm some things."

"Damn it, this guy really doesn't like listening to me, does he?" I thought as I followed Kazutora out the door and down towards where he usually parks his car. I heard him unlock the door and I got into his car. "I know there's no point in asking you this, but what business do you have with Bonten?"

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Hey! I somewhat told you why I was involved with them." I glared at him. "So it's only fair you tell me something." Kazutora ignored me and turned the radio up. "Okay then" I thought. "Hey, Kazutora. Could I play some music from your phone?" He handed me his phone that was in his jacket pocket. "Thanks." I opened his music app and searched for a song.