Introduction

Hello there my lovelies, well this is something related to my own utopian vision of something I had experienced.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

¡TW! MIGHT HAVE SOME MENTIONS OF BULLYING. KINDLY DON'T READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY.

»»————◌————««

Character Enlightenment:

A) SARANG
The story is having a main girl character named Sarang. Sarang had been an introvert, quiet and calm girl since her childhood years. She has experienced a childhood deprived of friends and affection with body-shaming. She lost her mother ans father at a very young age of 3. Now she lives along with her elder brother. Music is her soul and she loves singing. She's among the good students in academics and art. She visits her grandma's Dandelion field everyday. That field is the only place she feels safe in whole world and can live there peacefully. As soon as she grows up and enters her teen age, she eventually becomes friends with the popular girl of class, Jenny. Jenny and Sarang turn out to be in a really amazing bond of friendship. She also becomes part of her school band. Being friends with Jenny and the main vocalist and lead voice of band, people started knowing Sarang and she starts finding those "People" around her amiable, jealous and caring. All around this, she also finds her feelings growing for her love at first sight whom she likes since her middle school. Will she get him? is the only question which runs across her mind everytime she visits the field.

»»————◌————««

B) ZION
He's the male lead character and also quite popular among school. Being captain of school basketball team, girls die for him. But it wasn't the same before. He was also an average student until he got himself in basketball. He's a tall guy standing with a height of 6'2. He's quite savage, arrogant and sarcastic. But deep inside no one knows about the soft heart of him. He's childhood friends with Jenny and also became friends with Sarang. Since middle school, he secretly admired Sarang.

»»————◌————««

C) JENNY
Jenny is the joyous and bright soul whom everyone in the class adores. She became really good friends with Sarang when Sarang wad made seated with her for first time. They shared common interests, problems and had went through almost same hard times in their lives, which eventually lead them on being great friends. Jenny didn't like being with others in class. She was though only close with Zion before meeting Sarang.

D) ARDENVOIR
Ardenvoir is the Elder brother to Sarang. Now he's the only one left in family along with Sarang. He's 9 years older to her younger sister. He loves Sarang just like his child. He works in one of the big companies of country as a manager. He is a optimistic, truthful, affectionate and supportive character. He's a role model in Sarang's life.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

AUTHOR’S NOTE

So I'mma try my best to write and update story. Chapter update will be most probably once a week, can also be 2 chapters a week or so depending on my laziness :'). Till then stay hydrated, eat well and keep that smile on your lips ;).
All rights reserved by me.

— Raye M.