"Let's raid the kitchen!!"

"Why would you do that?"

"Earth you don't know this because you were busy getting drunk here, but there are so many different sweets in the kitchen."

"I'm sorry for getting drunk."

Ice nods his head.

"Yes let's do that."

"Oooo Ice likes sweets."

"Hehe yes I do."

"Me too."

Sun looks at the two getting together well and stands up to leave the room to raise the kitchen and have some sweets. The guys and girls went down to the kitchen.

"A bit to your left."

Sun whispers to Rock who is holding her on his shoulder to get the jar of cookies kept up in the cabinet.

"Rock not there... just stand still for atleast five minutes."

"You are..... heavy..."

Sun hits Rock on his head and grabs the jar of chocolate from the cupboard.

"Put me down now."

"OK alright."

After they had grabbed whatever they wanted they head back to the room. They ate and laughed and they also told each other stories and had fun. Ice had fun after along time which made me happy (sorry got emotional here hehe).

"Guys there is pokey here!! You know what I mean right."

Earth blushes as Sun says that since she knew what she meant.

"Earth wanna go first."

Eath jumps up on her seat and hides her face.

"Nooooo."

"Hehe you have gone red."

"Like tomato."

Ice stares at her going in panic. He grabs one of the stick, puts it in his mouth and pushes the stick in Earth mouth.

"Huh!!"

Earth didn't know what to do. Couldn't resist, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

"Oh shit!!"

Ice was surprised at her moves and went with it. Because of her pull their lips touched and they went for a kiss. Earth turned red and her eyes were wide open as she knew this would happen but was still shocked.

"Ugh ahh."

Ice went for a French kiss and moved back to let Earth breathe. She hid her face and the other three laughed at him.

"You turned really red with just a kiss hahaha."

"I know right."

"Stop teasing me. It's your turn."

"Yeah yeah."

Sun put the end of the stick in her mouth while Rock pulled her waist closer to his. Sun was surprised but didn't show it all on her face.

"Let's do it right Sun."

"......"

Rock started biting off the stick and gobbling it in his mouth. Rock's lips touched Sun's upper lip which made her guard up.

"Sorry."

Rock whispered as he went all in and kissed Sun. But he didn't stop till there. He went under her shirt and was touching her bare skin. Sun couldn't keep up with him and she fell down on the couch behind her.

"St....op"

Rock kissed her again and again without stopping and that's when his tongue entered the den. Sun was surprised but she couldn't resist at all. Rock was twice as stronger as she was.

"Ooooo.... should we leave them Ice."

"I think we should."

Rock moved back and slapped himself on his right cheek. Ice and Earth tuned around in shock after that loud voice.

"I'm sorry. You can hit me if you want."

Rock couldn't look at Sun's face. Sun grabs his chin and pulls it up to look at his face.

"Why are you apologising?"

"That's because I......"

"You?"

Sun kisses Rock in his forehead and smiles.

"You are my fiancé now... aren't you?"

All four of the smile and they head back to end the night.

Hope you like it.