Episode three- The Friendly Type

I'm just going to give suggestions but you dont have to do them. (Outfit)

 (Outfit)

Or The other one from the first episode (May have to change the ending of the last episode cause it might not actually be Marc)

(May have to change the ending of the last episode cause it might not actually be Marc)

Layla: "and then i found him, with the scarab, living 20 minutes from our old place" she looks at the camera. "With y/n. Now, he's probably going to get both of them killed running around Cairo." The lady and Layla then continue to talk as she makes a new passport for Layla.

****

Harrow has now most likely found Ammits tomb and Marc and i are stuck trying to find people who know where it is. Me and Marc are currently running across roof tops and jumping over things, along with having to climb a wall. All that to get to a guy that three people just killed, two adults and a teen.

Marc: "oh, shit, you killed him" "i needed to talk to that guy" the kid starts swirling around his knife and i take a step forward looking at him. "Don't cut yourself kid"

Marc: "about a dig site. Guess we're gonna have to talk to you instead" Marc stands next to me.

Guy 1: "your to late, you're never gonna find Harrow"

Marc: "really?" The guy takes out his knife and throws it in the air and then catches it. "Nice trick"

marc: "oh, wow" he looks at me then back to the guys. The guy then drags his knife on the floor infront of him and starts swinging it around.